Thread Rating:
Prediction League Week 19 !!! Beefy's wows Continue !!
Yay, I just noticed I actually have 14 times more points than I thought I had!!!!!! Whistle
Sad I have lost the ability to predict
It’s always nice to see Beefy cock up.

Well played Free Willy.
Thanks for all your support guys ...
However looking at my predictions I swear I have played the Gamball on the Walsall game,

Someone owes me ten points me thinks Whistle

(19-01-2020, 04:49)Zinman Wrote: Beefy, shouldn't the title be "Beefy's woes continue"?

And sadly, even though you've switched the gamball, none of you played it on the Walsall game! I take it your post Xmas resurgence refers to next year?

Correct I did predict this see title of the thread ..
Thanks a lot Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(19-01-2020, 03:12)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(19-01-2020, 02:49)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: What a horrible week I've had... To make it worse I was convinced that I'd predicted 1-1 for the villa game Doh Doh Doh

Nose bleed time eh Liam ... Laugh

Villa game not relative anyway mate it's not as if it was the Gamball game or anything  Whistle

Maybe in subconsciously doing a Leeds so we're in the same league next season, instead of swapping leagues Big Grin

(19-01-2020, 18:47)TheFunkyJoker Wrote:
(19-01-2020, 03:12)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(19-01-2020, 02:49)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: What a horrible week I've had... To make it worse I was convinced that I'd predicted 1-1 for the villa game Doh Doh Doh

Nose bleed time eh Liam ... Laugh

Villa game not relative anyway mate it's not as if it was the Gamball game or anything  Whistle

Maybe in subconsciously doing a Leeds so we're in the same league next season, instead of swapping leagues  Big Grin

Don't you start Sad
I never stopped Wink

(20-01-2020, 01:44)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: I never stopped  Wink

True Rolleyes
TheFunkyJoker likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »