Thread Rating:
You have made my day Citeh
Aston Vanilla 1 Man Citeh 6

Need I say more. Laugh Laugh Laugh Tongue Tongue Tongue Laugh Laugh
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
And in the sky above Witton tonight, a lone searchlight pierced the darkness, summoning a saviour in the hour of need: projecting onto the gloomy rainclouds the symbol of a baseball cap and the words AARD WORK.

The Capped Crusader is nigh.
BaggieSteve likes this post
Danny Drinkwater looked liked he’d won a competition to play for Villa. Absolutely woeful.
Villa and Pulis is a match made in heaven.

Odin, please make it happen.
At the start of the match, the Villa fans were taunting the City fans with "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" (apparently, Villa won the European Cup in 1982, just in case you hadn't been told that by every Villa fan you've ever met). For those remaining in the ground at 0-6, I wonder if they were still chanting that. To be fair, it's quite possible....let's face it, if you're a Villa fan, it's only looking backwards that will give you any vague feeling of comfort. What's on the horizon is not a pleasant prospect Smile
Very true, Steve. And I recognise that 'looking backwards' feeling! ..............
did you know Albion are the 11th best team in the All-time League (since 1888)? and 9th best in the F.A.Cup?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(13-01-2020, 14:12)talkSAFT Wrote: Very true, Steve. And I recognise that 'looking backwards' feeling! ..............
did you know Albion are the 11th best team in the All-time League (since 1888)? and 9th best in the F.A.Cup?

I don’t know how you feel, talkSAFT, but the frustration for me was consolidating our position in the Premier League with, I think, eight continuous seasons, and then blow all that good work in one appalling season filled with poor performances and even worse managerial decisions.
Still, as a teenager then, I well remember the ‘68 cup final.....that and the late ‘70s kept me going through the misery of later years Smile
drewks likes this post
Are the Vile subject to FFP sanctions when they get relegated?? Asking for a friend. DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
Thought They Played Well.............................................................For 40 Seconds
@Kristien 1965
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »