Thread Rating:
Ryan Christie banned for 3 matches - why???
Today I observed so called retrospective SFA justice imposed on Christie for supposedly grabbing Morelos' "private parts" and Celtic officials absolutely seething at this decision and wanting to meet with the SFA ref officials asap!! I watched this incident on a couple of occasions and can honestly say that it was possibly an offence of some sort but not a red card offence, the main reason for this OP being placed on this Sb board. Yet in the same match I watched one Rangers player (Morelos) gesturing to the Hoops' fans with a "slit throat" hand action and another Rangers player (Kent) gesturing to Hoops' fans with a "gun to the head" hand action - OUTRAGEOUS AND UNPRECEDENTED IN SCOT FOOTIE; I CAN CONFIRM I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT KINDA UNACCEPTABLE POISONOUS ACTIVITY IN ALL THE YEARS I'VE WATCHED THE GAME UP HERE!!! What the f### is going on with this kinda selective SFA ref scrutiny action that IMO is unwarranted while other unacceptably worse offences are ignored but have been clearly highlighted on a Sky Sport tv broadcast!! Also last season I watched Morelos stamp on Celtic players at Ibronx on a number of occasions - all filmed on camera and yet no retrospective action - a lot worse than the Christie incident! Thankfully Celtic will cover that midfield position anyway but the inconsistency is unacceptable!!
I agree, it looked accidental more than anything.

Meanwhile sevco players get away scot free with kung fu kicks, gestures to the crowd and in Morelos's case a blatant attack on scott brown.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »