Thread Rating:
Charlton v The Owls SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 12:30PM KICK OFF

[Image: Charlton_Athletic_04_grande.jpg?v=1498039133] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

[b]LAST MATCH

Another game, more points dropped, can't score more than one and always concede poor goals. Four changes were made with Dawson, Odubajo, Luongo & Reach coming in. We had the better of the first half, Fletcher shot narrowly wide, Lee was denied by there keeper and Odubajo rattled the bar. Lees replaced Borner at halftime and Brum took the lead within 3 minutes when Giminez turned in a cross. We made two more changes and switched to 442, with Fessi on the left and Nuhiu up front. It paid off when Harris finished from 20 yards. Nuhiu had a shot saved and two efforts were cleared off the line in the dying minutes but it is now 5 without a win.

THE MATCH

Next up a trip down to The Valley as we take on Charlton. Just 1 win in our last 6 visits, and how we are playing at the moment that stat probably wont change. The Addicks are managed by former player Lee Bowyer who got them promoted from the pub league last year and started this season well but have dropped to the bottom half of the table recently. Not too many recognizable players in there squad, Darren Pratley and Lyle Taylor you may have heard of, and youngster Connor Gallagher has been getting some good reviews. One final thing, Charlton haven't won in 6 games, the last team we played who hadn't won in 6, were Blackburn, and predictably we lost in true Wednesday fashion Doh  Doh  Doh  Doh  Doh  Doh

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                 Confused  Angry  Confused  Angry  Confused  Big Grin

CHAR                -                Angry  Confused  Angry  Angry  Confused  Angry  

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

TIM ROBINSON
Adrian Waters and Mark Jones
Fourth Official : James Linington

THE TEAM

Borner suspended, so I would bring Thorniley in and move Iorfa to RB. 442 time too.

Westwood
Iorfa Lees Thorniley Fox
Harris Bannan Luongo FF
Nuhui Fletcher

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 Nuhiu

POSSESSION X CORNERS

BML STANDINGS

Washington 8
Stateside 7
Pei 6
Owlkev 5
Wereham 4
Imre 4
Southey 4
SCO 2

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Barnsley v Hull city
Brentford v Luton Town
Bristol City v Huddersfield
Leeds v Middlesboro
Notts Forest v Cardiff

AHHHH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.[/b]
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
0-1 FF

AHDHH
3-1 lecko
Dhdhd

It's only going to get worse I'm afraid untill our month of December kicks in !
Going to miss borner and we are clueless infront of goal ..Fletcher on his Todd again will be what monk goes for Saturday ! Thank f..uck I'll be sleeping .
Is it on the telly or summat Huh why the early kick off Huh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
And he will definitely not play iorfa at right back however shite odubajo is ! They kept a clean sheet when he took off borner for Lee's ..so he will be thinking this is ok ..he's becoming as obvious as Joss and Carlos ...he doesn't like to fiddle to much with the losing formula he prefers to bang his head against the wall !

Yep it's the big sky game maddix to get you in a coma before the days even started !

The good thing is at this time I will be in a coma already Wink
Don't know if I'll be watching  Whistle got to put the Christmas decs up ready for the first Sunday of advent then shop for all the alcohol for the big switch on party Cool

Angry Still can't get the festive smileys Angry
and complicated
Best not say out maddix and pay em $20 quid for doing xxxx all ! Brummie twats !!!!
Nice one, Kev.

Bit late on the thread as I needed a few days off from these effing Turkeys.

Charlton Arepathetic, but we'll probably draw at best. I'm already getting tied of Monkfish.

The players just don't have it in them, spineless and lazy some of them. Very little technical ability differentiates them from the Pigs, but the Pigs work rate for each other is astounding, Makes me resent this lot more.

2-2 Dave

DHHHH

Thread is blessed by a monkfish.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1131]

Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-1 Harris

hhhhh

"God Save the King."
3-0 Fletch

DHHHH

I honestly think ..(EFLpoints deduction notwithstanding) Monk is the one ... just needs time and HAS to bring his OWN players in ..and ship the shite out ....
for me ..I would lose every forward ASAP, Reach , Bannan Westwood and Hutchinson ...replace , then I will judge Monk .... as for CC ... he's the best we have /Got /and have had for a decade ...lets see how this season goes ... and if the EFL hate us ...we go again next season ..
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »