B.B.B. 23 3 3 5 6 0
Bomber 22 1 6 5 6 1
St Charles 22 2 3 10 3 1
A.A.A. 15 1 4 10 -3 0
Themaclad 15 1 2 10 3 0
Beefy 14 0 5 5 3 0
Derby 11 0 6 -3 3 1
Zinman 0 0 0 0 0 0

Excellent scoring week for most in the PL this week, at total of 151 points scored is I think a high for the season so far!!

Leading the way this week with a fantastic score of 29 points is Sanjay. He got 4 correct scores and as this included the Gamball and Bonus it really boosted his points. In 2nd place is BBB with 23 points, like Sanjay he scored points on 6 games and scored a perfect Bonus Ball and a correct result on the Gamball. Joint 3rd place is Bomber and St Charles on 22 points. Bomber managed to score on 7 of the games, including a CS on the Bonus and a CR on the Gamball. SCO scored on half the games and got a maximum on the Gamball, first of the season I think!!

Joint 5th place is AAA and Themaclad on 15 points. AAA for the first time this season played his Gamball, and promptly got it spot on, unfortunately he didn't get anything on the Bonus so this kept his score down. Themaclad actually scored on the fewest games of anyone this week but picked up a perfect Gamball and a CR on the Bonus, those balls make a difference even if they are the only thing you get right!!!

Beefy comes in 7th on 14 points, a decent week for him but he lost ground to most others due to the high scoring!! He did manage a CR on both the Gamball and Bonus but not much else kept his score down. Derby is in 8th on 11 points, he was the only player not to score positive points on the Gamball and this obviously hurt his score and standing. Bringing up the rear the week is Zinman, he has gone missing and didn't post this week so ends up with a big fat zero - hope he is ok!!!

Cheers
SCO

The Premiership had it's very own game of musical chairs with it's positions in this weeks table, only the bottom 2 places staying the same, and even they made up some ground on those closest to them.

BBB, with the help of a seasons best tally takes over at the top and becomes our 3rd pole sitter of the season as he wrestled top spot from Themaclad who'd occupied that position for the past 6 weeks, though the lead is just a slender half a dozen points.

Another former table topper made a move back towards the top as Sanjay not only recorded a personal best for himself but also a best for both divisions as he moved into 3rd within five points of the top 2. He overtook and edged out a 2 point lead over AAA who was helped by nailing his maiden Gamball of the season. Will he quit while he's ahead or be tempted to dabble again for those precious points after the international break?.

Bombers 22 point haul was 19 more than he'd managed in the previous 3 weeks scores and helped him climb a couple of places into 5th, while Zinmans no show not only cost him a few valuable points, but also 3 places dropping to 6th and just a point clear of the relegation play off spot that Derby dropped into.

St Charles didn't improve his position but did record a seasons best to gain some valuable ground to get out of the relegation spots as did Beefy who recorded his own personal best, admittedly only 14, but 2 season best weeks on the trot will no doubt have him believing that he's finding his form, and isn't the forlorn hope he's looked so far this season.

Bomber

Player        Pts CR CS GB BB SB
Mightybrom 22  8   2  NA  3   1
Twerton      20  6   2   5   3    0
Joker          19  6   0   5   3    1
Lady Jane   13  2   1  10   3    0
BaggieOne  10  6   1  -3   3    0
Amelia        10  4   1  NA  NA  NA
Stairs           8  5   2   -3   -3  0
Snooty         7 4    2   -3   -3  1

Mightybrom tops the pile this week thanks to an impressive 8 correct results, 2 of which were spot on, amassing 22 points which, if he’d had greater conviction could have been 25 had he gambled with the Gamball, like Twerton did, gaining a quarter of his 20 point haul on the dreaded feature gall.

Joker continued his consistent season back in 3rd scoring points on all the feature balls without managing to double any of them up with correct scores, but still enough to keep him at the right end of the table, while the Gamball and BB saved Lady Jane as her 13 points came from just those 2 balls with none of the other 8 games securing her any points.

BaggieOne & Amelia both managed double figures via differing routes, while our 2 basement boys in the league did little to suggest their fortunes are about to change with both missing out and losing 6 points apiece on the Gamball and BB.

Bomber

Top of the league where he’s been since week 4 and extending his lead to a hefty 21 points is Twerton, who continues to post consistent scores week after week making him the overall top scorer across the 2 leagues.

BaggieOne holds on to 2nd but now has to share that spot with Joker, who gains a place from last week and is so far showing no signs that he’s going to return to his bad old ways of propping up both leagues in the last couple of seasons.

Mightybrom posted a seasons best which left him just a couple of points off 2nd and heading into the international break right in contention to muster an attack on the top 3.

The gap back to Lady Jane in 5th is a dozen points but could have been a lot more without her skill/luck in grabbing 13 points with the 2 feature balls this week, while Amelia has to accumulate her points through straight predictions, opting not to gamble on the bonus points up for grabs, though in her own way, she’s managed to top the 100 mark for the season so far.

Stairs is still just about in touch 15 points back in 7th after another stuttering week, while Snooty kept up his 100% record with the bonus ball (incorrect that is), costing him 36 points already this season as he sits bottom 35 points adrift.

Bomber
Lord Snooty, Beefy 1965, Sanjay And 3 others like this post
Heh up, top this week - will it continue I ask myself. Lord Snooty appears to like being bottom, is he playing with us? Huh Baggie one top of the CRT league so far.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Thanks Bomber hope you fell better ??!!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Get well soon, Bomber!
I mentioned Bomber last week - no one seemed to notice. Sad

I don't think it's to much to worry about guys it's a illness called Priapism it's a stiff one to get rid of but he assures me he will be ok and has taken something to soften the blow,
Should come back firing on all cylinders next week :-(
(19-11-2019, 00:03)Beefy 1965 Wrote: I don't think it's to much to worry about guys it's a illness called Priapism it's a stiff one to get rid of but he assures me he will be ok and has taken something to soften the blow,

In case you don't know what priaspism is:
Priapism is a long-lasting painful erection. It can cause permanent damage to your penis if not treated quickly. ... An erection that lasts this long needs to be treated in hospital as soon as possible to help avoid permanent damage to the penis.

Laugh Laugh Laugh
(20-11-2019, 13:24)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:
(19-11-2019, 00:03)Beefy 1965 Wrote: I don't think it's to much to worry about guys it's a illness called Priapism it's a stiff one to get rid of but he assures me he will be ok and has taken something to soften the blow,

In case you don't know what priaspism is:

With the helmet of my penis poking out of my waistband as I sit typing, I am well aware what priapism is.

I am not exactly pleased that this has been broadcast so publicly and have had strong words with Beefy after confiding in him about my condition.

Anyone who thinks it's amusing should try a couple of weeks with this, simple things like going to the toilet, swimming or leaning over a snooker table, things that you all take for granted have become a nightmare for me.

And if one more person tells me to "keep my pecker up", I'll smash their face in Angry
Bomber I think you need a STIFF drink and calm down a bit ..
It's not HARD if you try Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »