Thread Rating:
Both Ends v Town 09/11/2019
Danny Cowley post match on Radio Local. Not heard it mi'sen yet
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07tj11r

They were offside every time they had the chance to put a free kick into our box Snoots in the first half. It was so obvious it wasn't even funny. Liner at our end had no idea why he was there or what that flag in his hand was for. Harder for us to call 2nd half but they were caught a couple of times.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Alex Neil says Danny talks too much on the touchline. Not happy that he was shouting stuff at his players.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Ok seen the penalty. Was his arm up, yes. Was he looking at the ball, no he had turned his back. How far away was he, about as far as my wallet is from my head.
A guide to cask ale.

Not a penalty last season but definitely was one after the rule change. Arm was up, ball hit it. Penalty!
themaclad likes this post
Highlights

Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Our brave boys are off to Dubai now for some warm weather training.
That's nice. Smile
Did like the way Kangolo hid his arm behind his back after the handball the cheeky scamp
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(11-11-2019, 11:44)themaclad Wrote: Did like the way Kangolo hid his arm behind his back after the handball the cheeky scamp

Laugh Laugh Laugh
themaclad likes this post
We were just out fought and bullied. I think we missed a trick not starting mounie, the ball was never going to stick with grant up against bauer, he'd have been far better out against Fisher, which when he did we seemed to do better.

The ref also missed a few tricks but it's not the first time that that ref has been atrocious, he's been a very poor official every time I've seen him, but it's another case of the fa and refs panel always siding with the sideshow clowns who want to be seen as the main attraction. I'm looking at you Mr Oliver
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
(11-11-2019, 09:56)Lord Snooty Wrote: Our brave boys are off to Dubai now for some warm weather training.
That's nice. Smile

Do they really have to go that far for warm weather. Just back from anniversary celebration in Malta. Weather was bloody lurvly !!! Big Grin
Lord Snooty likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »