Poll: Should TV stations carry on with the crowd noise?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
44.44%
4 44.44%
NO
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
Crowd noise
Keep the noise for me.....I just can't get the enthusiasm to watch it at the moment though - crowd noise or not.
I like Oggy….many a year I've been listening to him - preferred Kieran O'Reagan to Glennon though.
Still gives me the odd tingle up my spine when I think of Oggy's standard shouty line - "Goal....Huddersfield Town"
Lord Snooty likes this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
I could never really take to o'reagan, as a player he was a bit before my time, there was just something I couldn't take to.

I always used to picture someone from bargain hunt I think when he spoke for some reason, but I don't know which one xD
Another day, another door, another high, another low
He left to take his missus to more Sunday morning car boot sales - think that fits the bill. That and go to Irish race meetings, like Cheltenham. Happy Guiness drinking.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Cracking atmosphere at Windsor Park tonight. Thousand fans in, making more noise than a full stadium in the Premier League.

So how can they have distanced supporters in, but we can't?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Be Jaysus - since when did Mick, Murphy, Taffy and Jock take any notice of the clowns we have in Downing Street?
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »