Thread Rating:
The Owls v Swansea City SBC Match Thread
Agreed SCO but they didn't rise to the occasion. I'd like to see FF or Rhodes on now, probably for Fletcher who hasn't done much.
"God Save the King."
It's our errors costing us games, not the opposition playing good football.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
His distribution is dogshit !
He now makes more errors than any keeper I can last remember ?
He thinks he's the effing captain Becuase Lee's has no bollocks !
Eff him off and buy a effing keeper I've been saying this for a while !

No wonder Bruce effed off seriously what a shower of shit !

From bieng top of the league a few weeks ago we are now 9 pts off it and it's just about over as we can't win 2 games on the trot nevermind 3 ffs !
Promotion has just been binned today !

And it's starts as it finished ..Westwood blasting the ball anywhere but to a Wednesday player

Nuhiu is dead on his feet
Started second half well, but missed one chance already.

If we bring on Rhodes, than you can take off either of the front two, if you bring on Forestieri then for me it has to be Murphy.

Another chance, could have gone for that with his feet not his head!!
xxxx dogshit
Fletcher and Nuhiu, for Rhodes and FF would be my change
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Blunts just got a goal ruled offside by VAR, if their player had cut his big toe nail this morning he would have been level, it was that close!!!!

Great cross by Harris, great header by Fletcher saved by the keeper and Murphy hits the inside of the post with the shot!!!!!
Seriously they are a waste of everyone's time !

Murphy ffs
Never going to score in a million years

Penalty not given, surprising
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not convinced that was a penalty, but you see them given sometimes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »