Thread Rating:
Blackburn v The Owls SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 3PM KICK OFF

[Image: untitled-1_99.png?itok=KR3T75dG] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

[b]LAST MATCH

We put in a decent performance against "the best team in the league" as honours were shared. Both teams hit the wood work and both keepers made some good saves. On another day we might have won the game but a point isn't a bad result and we still remain in the playoff places although the season is still young.

THE MATCH

Dross was in charge last year and unsurprisingly we lost 2-4. Blackburn are lingering in the lower reaches of the Championship so we have to look to take all 3 points off a team who haven't won in 6. They have a few decent players and are still managed by Tony Mowbrey who will be looking to improve on recent results.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                Confused  Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin  Confused  Big Grin

BLACK              -                Angry  Angry  Confused  Angry  Confused  Angry

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

ANDY WOOLMER
Richard Wild and James Wilson
Fourth Official : Aaron Jackson

THE TEAM

Time for Fessi to start imo as he's looked sharp in his two sub appearances. Lees not ready yet.

Westwood
Palmer Iorfa Borner Fox
Reach Bannan Hutch Harris
FF Fletcher

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-2 FF

POSSESSION X SHOTS

BML STANDINGS

Washington 7
Stateside 6
Owlkev 4
Pei 4
Imre 3
Wereham 3
Southey 2
SCO 2

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Brentford v Huddersfield Town
Cardiff City v Birmingham City
Derby County v Middlesbrough
Fulham v Hull City
Leeds United v Queens Park Rangers

HHHHH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.[/b]
Washington likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
0-1 Reach
Dhhhh
0-1 Fletcher

HDDDD
1-2 Reach
HHHHH

Borner should be back for this one, how you fit in a hungry looking Forestieri will be interesting.
I think he'll play it safe this game with just Fletcher upfront ..seems to be the formula away ..if Bonner is back then it will hutch back in midfield and so on ...
I'm not fooled by this fox bullshit either !!! Come and talk to me about him when he's put half a season in playing well !

If Lee's must come back ? I'd push iorfa into right back again and make the two runts fight for there place at left back untill the transfer window !

Umbongo isn't good enough either at right back ! But I think he's a better option than Murphy upfront Becuase he is a good crosser of the ball !
His defense work is dogshite though !
Nice one, Kev!

Cheers, Imre for the heads up  Thumb up

2-3 Dave

HDAHH

In honour of Pei, whom won't find his way back til next week, here's his picture from 100 years ago!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1121]

Imre varadi, Maddix, peiowl like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
6-1 (to us) Nuhiu

DDHHH

Cool

Well done Bransley Thumb up
and complicated
1-3 Fletcher

hhhhh

"God Save the King."
(01-11-2019, 23:12)Maddix Wrote: Well done Bransley  Thumb up

Hadn’t seen that they had equalized!!! Was 2-1 to Brizzle in the 90th minute when i stopped looking!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »