Thread Rating:
WBA v The Owls SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 3PM KICK OFF

[Image: wbabadgema11.jpg] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

[b]LAST MATCH

More points thrown away at the end of a game, becoming a very bad habit. We started well but didn't take our chances and got sucker punched (yet again Doh ) when Westwood flapped and Ayew scored from close range. We were still having chances either side of halftime but we didn't equalize until Fessi scored from close range. It looked like we had grabbed all 3 points when Fox finished from an angle in the first minute of injury time. But in classic Wednesday fashion, Westwood flapped again and Wilmot tucked away the equalizer as the Swans grabbed a point. Several days later we were charged by the EFL for financial misconduct and a probable points deductions, oh happy times!!!

THE MATCH

First game back after the Int break sees us travel down to the Hawthorns.  West Brom are top of the table under Slaven Bilic and have lost only 1 game this season. They have a good squad and look on course for promotion back to the Premier League, but it wont be easy as the Championship is so unpredictable. A win for us would put us only 5 points behind but with the probable points deduction a relegation fight seems the likely outcome for this season.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                Confused  Angry  Confused  Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin

WBA                 -                Big Grin  Big Grin  Confused  Confused  Big Grin  Big Grin

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

TONY HARRINGTON
Mark Dwyer and Michael George
Fourth Official : Leigh Doughty

THE TEAM

Will everyone be available is the question.

Westwood
Palmer Lees Borner Fox
Bannan Hutch Luongo
Reach Fletcher Harris

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-1 Harris

POSSESSION X FOULS

BML STANDINGS

Washington 8
Stateside 7
Owlkev 4
Pei 4
Wereham 4
Imre 3
Southey 3
SCO 2

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Blackburn v Barnsley
Bristol C v Notts Forest
Derby v Preston
Luton v Leeds
Swansea v Millwall

HDADH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.[/b]
peiowl, Statesideowl, Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
2-2 Reach

hhhhh

"God Save the King."
1-1 Nuhui

HDDAH
3-0 Philips
Hhhdh

They've no midfield or at least a new one anyway .but the flanks are going to have Palmer and fox so pinned back that Harris and Murphy won't get a touch .
That's if monk goes for the usual formation I'm defence which I can't see him changing ? I would like too see 3 across the back in iorfa Lee's iorfa and borner but it's still miles away and far as his time of tactics can do at the minute .
Hence we will get pinned back and it will be a turkey shoot for Philips !
On a positive side if there ever can be with Wednesday full stop . They can't defend high balls in there box either and there keeper is shite but still I think with recent happenings if we go a goal down the heads will drop and we will be fucked over before ht!
Hopefully ive got work Saturday and the next 3 or 4 weekends before Xmas so I don't have to suffer the wankers !
Nice one, Kev.

It'd be nice to say I'm looking forward to it after the break but things just seem to get worse for us.

1-2 Fessi

HADAH

That you again, PEI? Laugh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1127]

"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-1 Fletcher

HDAAH
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Today's game of no interest to us is Qpr v Fulham..
Non consensual sodomy for us tomorrow
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
1-3 Harris
AHAAH
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Lee's dropped to the bench for borner
He's gone Murphy and Harris which I stated will be our downfall as they won't get a touch due to Wba pacey flanks unless Hutch,Lee and Bannan win the battle in midfield against a second string Albion one ?
Fletcher on his Jack's again is a 50/50 as they can't defend high balls but if we can't get him on the end of crosses then what's the point ?
Fessi, Reach Nuhui and luango wait on the bench for there time I suspect luango has the best chance of coming on as he relieves Lee of his injury prone body which now we are moving into winter will need more resting !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »