Thread Rating:
Heckingbottom finally sacked!!!!
So Leeann has responded to my letter last week asking why this manager was still organising/coaching a Hibs team in a semi-final that we were gonna lose by 4 or 5 goals because of his limitations as a footie manager!!!! At least we only lost by 3 goals eh lol!! I wonder how many other shareholders' letters were received on a similar theme?? Ron Gordon no doubt acting on Leeann's instructions.
Jack Ross is apparently a strong favourite down Leith to succeed Hecky. We shall see.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10392
Yabba dabba fuggin do,
With a bit of luck the sacking of Heckingbottom will take the handcuffs off thr team and we'll see a huge improvement in their performance leve.
Most of us have said that we have the players to secure a top 6 spot comfortably but this season we'll have to settle for a bit less.
I'm quite happy seeing 0762 mention Jack Ross because he's a very knowledgeable footballing manager who works well with his players - something sadly lacking at Easter Road over the last year.
ritchiebaby likes this post
The imposter has left the building. A job in the lower leagues in England beckons.

Apparently he was well liked by all at the club, just a fricking useless manager.

It should have been done a while back, his record was garbage. Now the board must move swiftly as January is going to be a rebuild job although the core of a good side is there.
0762 likes this post
I see David Moyes has ruled himself out, as if he had a chance anyway! Jack Ross would be a good shout, to be announced before the AGM - gives him time to get his own players in during January and let a few go at the same time. We do have the nucleus of a good team who now have an opportunity to impress a new manager.
Cabbage is still good for you
Hearing its jack ross too, and he will be appointed in the next few days.
(04-11-2019, 20:33)1Wattie Wrote: Yabba dabba fuggin do,
With a bit of luck the sacking of Heckingbottom will take the handcuffs off thr team and we'll see a huge improvement in their performance leve.
Most of us have said that we have the players to secure a top 6 spot comfortably but this season we'll have to settle for a bit less.
I'm quite happy seeing 0762 mention Jack Ross because he's a very knowledgeable footballing manager who works well with his players - something sadly lacking at Easter Road over the last year.

It looks like that favourite's tag in my OP on JR was accurate and Jack Ross in final contract negotiations this afternoon with Hibs. So the appointment is a likely "goer", barring any glitches in the contract details, and he becomes the 3rd Hibs manager this year - I'd love to know what this management failure has cost Hibs and it may become clearer in the club's Annual Financial Statement preceding the AGM and will be a popular question posed by shareholders.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »