Thread Rating:
Prediction Week 30 !!! The Home Stretch.
Executive Decision from The Committee

Due to multiple outages and technical issues with the Sportsbabble site this week we have decided that tonight's WBA v Birmingham game will be voided from this weeks predictions.  As this was the Gamball it also means that there will be no Gamball this week.

Our apologies for this but it was plainly unfair on those who were not able to post their predictions in time due to no fault of their own. We hope that Stairs and Mark are actively trying to find out what the issue is and are fixing it.

Thanks
Beefy
Bomber
Zinman
SCO
Beefy 1965 likes this post
I am hoping this is a joke, but guessing it is not.

As this is the only time I think this season I've got the gamball with a correct score and indeed the only one to do it I am to the say the least not best pleased.

Yes there's been some outages but there has been enough days to complete.

Sorry not happy big time and unlike others on this board it takes a lot for me to get riled.
Chaps had trouble with my internet. It actually told me theSB website was down. CAN I STILL PUT TODAYS PREDICTIONS IN PLEASE?

I WOULD HAVE GONE DRAW ALBION V BLUES SO NOTHING GAINED. I wouldn’t have played gamball

Brighton 1-2 Saints
Burnley 2-1 Wolves
Palace 3-1 Huddersfield Smartass
Leicester 2-2 BournemouthTongue
Forest 2-0 Swansea
Sheff Utd 2-2 Bristol City
Stoke 1-2 Sheff Wednesday
Boro 3-2 Norwich
Barnsley 1-2 Coventry

If I’m banned I understand but i’ll Be grumpy about it...............for a while Wink

Just noted the comments re outage, so i’m Happy in a way it wasn’t my fault ?
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Your fine world class Thumb up

Derby bear with us I think we may have a solution to your problem Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I would have got my score spot on and I predicted when you were 2-1 down. Doh
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(30-03-2019, 03:32)St Charles Owl Wrote: Executive Decision from The Committee

Due to multiple outages and technical issues with the Sportsbabble site this week we have decided that tonight's WBA v Birmingham game will be voided from this weeks predictions.  As this was the Gamball it also means that there will be no Gamball this week.

Our apologies for this but it was plainly unfair on those who were not able to post their predictions in time due to no fault of their own.  We hope that Stairs and Mark are actively trying to find out what the issue is and are fixing it.

Thanks
Beefy
Bomber
Zinman
SCO

I for one spent a lot of time at different times getting on, so the ruling may seems fair due to problems, however as only two predictors were late getting on, with your decision making no difference at the top of the league, it certainly makes a difference after that to Derby and those around him - so should remain as it is.
Only my opinion, and NOT meant as an arguement before anyone says anything.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
We are working through a solution so know body losses out

Patience Thumb up
(30-03-2019, 20:58)Beefy 1965 Wrote: We are working through a solution so know body losses out

Patience  Thumb up

Free beer tokens on beefy
Zinmans the one to join up with for booze mate,
Problam is you have to sign up to a exclusive club first, one that involves throwing you car keys into a hat...
But your welcome to join Whistle
(30-03-2019, 20:04)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote:
(30-03-2019, 03:32)St Charles Owl Wrote: Executive Decision from The Committee

Our apologies for this but it was plainly unfair on those who were not able to post their predictions in time due to no fault of their own.  We hope that Stairs and Mark are actively trying to find out what the issue is and are fixing it.

Thanks
Beefy
Bomber
Zinman
SCO

I for one spent a lot of time at different times getting on, so the ruling may seems fair due to problems, however as only two predictors were late getting on, with your decision making no difference at the top of the league, it certainly makes a difference after that to Derby and those around him - so should remain as it is.
Only my opinion, and NOT meant as an arguement before anyone says anything.

Actually there were 6 posters who posted late due to the technical issues, in fact half the PL predictors were late. As Beefy said we are working on a solution that will hopefully be viewed as fair to all, but ultimately someone is going to lose out due to reasons outside their control.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »