Thread Rating:
Gone Quiet On Here....
....must be that international break
so lets play a game shall we
I Spy With My Little Eye Something Beginning With.......Where The Fook Was The Manager We Were Promised Before The Swansea Game
A: Stuck In Traffic On The M25?
B: Stuck In Contract Talks Over Money?
C: There Actually Wasn`t Any Talks With Any Potential Manager At All?
D: Have We Been Lied To YET Again?
E: Do We Actually Believe All The Shite This Club Is Feeding Us?

Answers On A Postcard
Or Better Still Answers On A Piece Of Toilet Paper So I Can Wipe My Ar$e With It
@Kristien 1965
If we take what ever Jenkins says and take the exact opposite as the truth we would be better off.
He is a perpetual liar.
(21-03-2019, 23:02)Phil Penn Wrote: If we take what ever Jenkins says and take the exact opposite as the truth we would be better off.
He is a perpetual liar.

Phil, I have to agree with you. I don’t trust a word coming out of the club at the moment.
Jenkins won't be paying Jokanovic a £2 million bonus for promotion - we will leave Shan in charge - if we get promoted he will get a share of the £10 million squad promotion bonus. His share will be about £20 quid. We may make a offer for Jokanovic after the season is over. He will then tell us to get lost. sounds about right to me.
(21-03-2019, 23:27)Phil Penn Wrote: Jenkins won't be paying Jokanovic a £2 million bonus for promotion - we will leave Shan in charge - if we get promoted he will get a share of the £10 million squad promotion bonus. His share will be about £20 quid. We may make a offer for Jokanovic after the season is over. He will then tell us to get lost. sounds about right to me.

not sure if Jenkins realises this:
but our club and us fans were here long before he was
and we will still be here long after he has gone the way of the dodo
please eff off you are dragging this club down us fans don`t want you at our club
please listen to us fans....WE ARE SICK OF YOU.......
@Kristien 1965
(21-03-2019, 23:38)The Quantum Enigma Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 23:27)Phil Penn Wrote: Jenkins won't be paying Jokanovic a £2 million bonus for promotion - we will leave Shan in charge - if we get promoted he will get a share of the £10 million squad promotion bonus. His share will be about £20 quid. We may make a offer for Jokanovic after the season is over. He will then tell us to get lost. sounds about right to me.

not sure if Jenkins realises this:
but our club and us fans were here long before he was
and we will still be here long after he has gone the way of the dodo
please eff off you are dragging this club down us fans don`t want you at our club
please listen to us fans....WE ARE SICK OF YOU.......

I'm sorry but I agree with you. I detest Jenkins, once he has fleeced us for a couple of million he will be off. 
Lia however is a whole different ball game, he will want his money back. I know everyone will say he can't do this and can't do that? But let just pretend he is currently manipulating the accounts and drawing money out of the club.
Surplus on transfers £12 million from Aug 2018
Withdrawls on banking facilities before Jenkins joined causing overdraft of £10 million Jan 2018
New loan from Barclays £10 million Jan 2019
Spare funds from parachute payments £10 million
Loans secured on Ground £10 million
Mortgage taken out on training ground / facilities £10 million
Potential total funds returned to Lai £62 million to date.
Most will say this cannot happen, but what else is he doing owning our club????????????????????????
Yep international week Gareth Thumb up

Looks like Morgan Rodgers won't be at Albion long, apparently every scout from the top 6 were their to watch him play for England U 17's tonight as he hasn't failed to score for them in every game his played in..
Bless him scored another 2 tonight one of the hottest properties in football is one of our own...
But for how long??

England U17s made a winning start to their Euro qualifying round on Thursday afternoon, with a 5-2 victory over Switzerland.

The Young Lions, who are aiming to reach May’s U19 EURO Finals in Ireland, made a lively start to the game in Silkeborg.

Steve Cooper’s side opened the scoring through Morgan Rogers after 22 minutes, before a quickfire double from Sam Greenwood made it 3-0 at the break.

The Swiss reduced the arrears in the second half when Jonathan De Donno netted after 52 minutes to give them some hope.

That hope didn’t last long though, as an own goal from Elmedin Fazlic restored England’s three-goal advantage before Stergiou pulled another goal back.

Rogers then added his second with ten minutes remaining to round-off the scoring.

England will face Croatia in their second game on Sunday afternoon.

England: 1 Louie Moulden (Manchester City), 2 Valentino Livramento (Chelsea), 3 Haydon Roberts (Brighton & Hove Albion), 4 Miguel Azeez-Beloso (Arsenal), 5 Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Manchester City) ©, 6 Nathan Wood-Gorton (Middlesbrough), 8 Jensen Weir (Wigan Athletic), 9 Sam Greenwood (Arsenal), 10 Nonso Madueke (PSV), 11 Morgan Rogers (West Bromwich Albion), 15 Harvey Elliott (Fulham)

Substitutes: 14 Ben Knight (Manchester City) for Elliott 75, 16 Joseph Gelhardt (Wigan Athletic) for Greenwood 84, 7 Alex Mighten (Nottingham Forest) for Madueke 87.

Substitutes not used: 13 James Trafford (Manchester City), 12 Teden Mengi (Manchester United), 17 Lewis Bate (Chelsea), 18 Matthew Bondswell (RB Leipzig), 19 Myles Peart-Harris (Chelsea)

Head coach: Steve Cooper

Goals: Morgan Rogers 22, 80, Sam Greenwood 30, 32 (p)
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »