Thread Rating:
Might Not Make Sense
let me get this straight(if i can)
regardless of whether we go up gayle goes back to newcastle
and rondon comes back to us

not sure about rondon`s contract with us but even if newcastle offer a substantial fee
are we obliged to sell him?
or can we force him to honour his contract?
4evaabaggie likes this post
@Kristien 1965
I believe with Rondon we have activated a years extension, unless we sell he is our player, the loans go back .......
(17-03-2019, 23:05)4evaabaggie Wrote: I believe with Rondon we have activated a years extension, unless we sell he is our player, the loans go back .......

We indeed activated a 12 month contract extension with Rondon, if Newcastle want him they have an option to buy. We can still sell to the the highest bidder. Can't see him coming back to us tbh. Few issues, if he returns and we're still in the CL he will face a £35K/wk drop in salary. So he will want to stay in the PL and/or retain his current income.
As for Gayle, again it's his salary that's a sticking point? Newcastle have been paying 50% of his salary, which if we buy him we would have to pay and this would not sit well with our flex down wages policy? if we are still in the CL?  
I think any new manager should take it as read, we won't have either player next season.
Well put, Phil.
QE - regarding the thread title, you NEVER make sense
Well put, Phil.
Well put, Phil.
Well done Drewks I think Garry now gets he never makes any sense Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »