Thread Rating:
Well done Dingles.
A grudging well done to the six fingered neighbours. Take no notice that the press says that Manure deserved to win. Just think, JP thought the Fosun group were unsuitable owners for the Baggies.
Ubique.
Think of what could have been ...... We were already premier league, maybe just maybe we would have won silverware and been knocking on the door of Europe ...... not fit and ambitious enough for Albion ...... it could still all go wrong for them but they will sure enjoy the ride ....... if we can build a squad and future so that both the black country and Staffordshire club can be competing for top six spots, it could only be good for attracting players and improve our chances of silverware. Come on Lai ..... money, pocket, spend, success.
Wolves are a pretty strong side. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they go on and win it.
(17-03-2019, 14:24)hibeejim21 Wrote: Wolves are a pretty strong side.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if they go on and win it.

Don't.say that, not even in jest ....... here's hoping they draw man city in the semi's

(17-03-2019, 14:24)hibeejim21 Wrote: Wolves are a pretty strong side.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if they go on and win it.

Real nightmare scenario coming over the horizon ...... dingles win the FA cup, seals win the play off, we implode, don't go up and stay in a very good championship ........ I feel a hibernation coming on.
And to think JP turned the Fosuns down because they didn't offer enough cash..
Thanks JP Confused

Avoided Man City in the semis as well drawn Watford ..
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Thumbs Up 
As a die hard Baggie, I'm slightly uncomfortable admitting that I found the Dingles a breath of fresh air and found myself pleased they beat Manure! Credit where it's due, they are in wonderland at the moment and riding the crest of a wave, I dislike them with a passion but what they are achieving needs to be commended. Can the dingles go all the way and secure a Europa league spot at the same time? How times have changed.

COYB
Onetrue, I hate the dingles but your right small clubs, and I mean that with due respect to all teams outside of the top six, sticking it to the FA elite gentleman's club can only be a good thing for English football.
Would they wish us good luck and offer congratulations - NO CHANCE so let's hope they're bubble bursts. Jealous - your right I am.
Blue Baggie likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »