Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 27
(04-03-2019, 23:58)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Ok, I didn't realise that otherwise I wouldn't have done it would I?

I am also surprised that someone didn't notice it and say anything about it if you had  Huh
 - as I would have, and done. Angry

To respond in your manner BBB, I can't speak for the others, but if I had noticed before I scored everybody's which was late last night, I would have pointed it out wouldn't I?
(05-03-2019, 00:02)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 23:58)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Ok, I didn't realise that otherwise I wouldn't have done it would I?

I am also surprised that someone didn't notice it and say anything about it if you had  Huh

To respond in your manner BBB, I can't speak for the others, but if I had noticed before I scored everybody's which was late last night, I would have pointed it out wouldn't I?

Sorry but as is my choice I have you on my blocked list, I only unblock you so I can see your scores when I mark them, I can only see quotes from your posts...
The rules have been the same for 2.5 years now it was a mistake on your part we have to move on Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
As I said when I predicted last week, I am on holiday for a fortnight. As I didn't know if I had internet, I didn't know if I could post. I have, however, had internet in most areas but couldn't be bothered posting predictions. I left Snoots instructions to post on my behalf in the other 2 leagues as I am, in fact, poised to take the title in the Chesterfield one Smartass but I am already a lost cause in this one  Doh I thought I would save him the effort!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
But it's still great to have you on board Amelia you know we all love you Big Grin
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(05-03-2019, 09:53)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: As I said when I predicted last week, I am on holiday for a fortnight. As I didn't know if I had internet, I didn't know if I could post. I have, however, had internet in most areas but couldn't be bothered posting predictions. I left Snoots instructions to post on my behalf in the other 2 leagues as I am, in fact, poised to take the title in the Chesterfield one Smartass but I am already a lost cause in this one  Doh I thought I would save him the effort!

Amelia are the match results different in the other leagues .... I should give them a try .....I might win some.
(05-03-2019, 00:02)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:

I am not accusing you or anyone else - just mentioned it that's all - now to move on and forget it.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Some same matches in Snoots' league on the Town board but it's non-league on Chesterfield's. It would seem I know more about non-league. Mind you I won that league when they were in league one I think it was. So it appears I fair better with anything but the top 2 leagues! I am )or was) comfortably mid-table in Town',s league. You should join both.
Maybe we should have an invasion next season!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
I agree..
I was fed up of winning on the udders board last time though Whistle
You only lasted one week, Beef...????
Zinman likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »