Thread Rating:
Leeds vs WBA - Match Thread
Wow !!!!

West Brom’s players will receive a bonus of £10million if they can achieve promotion to the Premier League this season.

#WBA | https://t.co/WooOMw5HTW https://t.co/VtO9hBWgk4
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Roughly £8700 per game
25 players over 46 games.
Thats where the Chadli transfer funds went?
(01-03-2019, 10:22)BaggieMan Wrote:
(27-02-2019, 15:02)Lord Snooty Wrote: Come on you Baggies.

We've just beat Wolves for you. Now please return the favour and wallop these arseholes. Big Grin  Laugh  Whistle  Smartass  Rolleyes  Tongue  Wink  Smile  Thumb up  Cool

Gawd Bless you M’Lud.....  we’ll certainly be trying our best to do the double over these arses.

Leeds Disunited is next only to the Dingles as the team I dislike most. I think it is their conceited supporters who believe they, even now after many years in the Championship and League 1, consider themselves to be included as one of the principal teams of England if not Europe.

They rate themselves alongside the Man United’s, Liverpool’s, Arsenal’s of this world all because of a few seasons of limited success back in the Revie days. A little humility would do them good but I fear that will never happen and hope upon hope they are forever confined to the lower leagues of English football.

I'll second that, Baggieman.
I lived in Leeds for 10 years, and they really believe it. Worse still some very respectable professional blokes I worked up there with boasted about how nasty their fans are, quite proud of them. Angry
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Don’t get to many games but just realised from Sky match preview that I was at the last game The Baggies visited Elland Road in January 2007

Two goals from Diomansy Kamara and the other from Jonathon Greening in a 3-2 win for West Brom.

Ex Rangers Tore Andre Flo and ex Celtic Alan Thompson got the Leeds goals which interested me coming from Scotland.

A similar result tonight would be more than welcome.
Beefy is that each or between them ... can't believe we're giving away 250 million or more for promotion. Is it in lieu of signing players.
(01-03-2019, 12:49)4evaabaggie Wrote: Beefy is that each or between them ... can't believe we're giving away 250 million or more for promotion. Is it in lieu of signing players.

It tells you on the link with my post mate Thumb up
But it's between them, however not mentioned on their is Jenkins 2 million bonus
Oooopppsss Doh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Got a pub pass tonight with my mate, roll up to the Oak at 7pm, few jars, a battling away win for the boys, kebab on the march home, Mrs is keen and willing on my triumphant arrival, lie in till 10 in the morning, Mrs looks after kids!!!

Wake up, wake up, your nurse here Mr Young, time for your medication, if Carlsberg were to do my night then it would go something like that!!!!
Smile

3-2 to the ALBION, Gayle back on the scoresheet, get in there!!!

COYB
Any TV channels where you can watch it for free? Or a couple of bob.
And what happened to Greening after he left us?
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
1968:  
Drew 1-1 with Liverpool (Home) on the Saturday.
6th Round Replay at Anfield on the Tuesday  (drew 1-1)
Went to the 2nd Replay on the Thursday at Maine Rd (won 2-1). 15,000 Albion fans.
Leeds Away a day and a half later (Saturday). Albion absoluteley knackered (so was I, after getting home 3am Fri morning) - lost 3-1. But Leeds fans were unusually great that day. Clapped us onto the pitch, singing "Ee Aye Adio, Liverpool's out the Cup"! (Only about 300 of us, but unusually no trouble).

That's the only time I've ever not hated Leeds, due to their usually horrible fans. Hope the coppers look after us tonight, 50 years later, after we give them another 4-1 hiding. Big Grin
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
No matty or Gibbs
Kanu back
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »