Thread Rating:
Carragher? Are his days numbered at Sky Sport?
I can't be the only footie fan observing Jamie Carragher's return to Sky Sport live and he knows that he "crossed a red line" with that diabolical motorway spitting incident as his general persona is clearly different than before. He looks uncomfortable, almost embarrassed and I don't think that Sky's cute ploy of temporarily removing him from the public eye (how many naughty politicians have we observed down the years given the same type of suspension!?) has worked because I think many people within their employment still regard him as the immature thug that they surprisingly witnessed all those months ago although they are not saying it publicly! He should've been sacked as that was a poor advert for any young fans who watch Sky Sport live match coverage.
turkeydinner and Lord Snooty like this post
Still in a highly privileged position, get rid
Imagine being caught spitting at someone on camera whilst in a company vehicle? your employer would throw the book at you
They got shut of Andy Gray and hairy boy Keys. And they were the alpha males. Surprised Carragher got away with it.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »