Thread Rating:
The 2018/2019 EPL relegation thread
It`s the one some people dont want to talk about

Is it second year blues for Huddersfield town or Brighton and Hove Albion?

Can Neil Warnock beat the form book and keep Cardiff city up?

Will Southampton or Crystal Palace score enough goals?

No Rafa, no investment, are Newcastle going down again?

Watford ? Bournemouth ?

No-one predicted WBA to go down, could Burnley or Leicester go the same way?

Wolves and Fulham have spent but is it enough?
It's gonna be interesting for sure to see who's going down next season. I really can't tell at the moment. Although I'm pretty sure it won't be Fulham, but we'll see.
I'm blown away by D-Bal Max and its effects.
Cardiff will no doubt struggle but Warnock is a wise old bastard so you can't write them off just yet.

After that it becomes a lot more difficult, there seem to be a host of teams again that might find themselves in trouble.

Huddersfield again will be on a lot of lists but Wagner has proved he can get the most out of on paper an inferior squad. Southampton will likely be down there I think but after that any of the teams outside the Top 6 could find themselves in the mire. I think Leicester, Everton and West Ham will be ok, maybe followed by Wolves. After that its going to be two that join Cardiff but impossible to say which 2.

I would go for Cardiff, Huddersfield and Southampton as my three.
Arsenal, Southampton and Burnley.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(15-08-2018, 18:59)Lord Snooty Wrote: Arsenal, Southampton and Burnley.

Now that would be fun if it happened!!! Of course there is no chance really of the top 6 going down, its rare enough that they don't finish in the top 6 lets alonne relegation. I always enjoyed it when clubs like Everton struggled in the hope that they would drop and still remember when Man Utd got relegated for one season, but those days are sadly gone now.
(15-08-2018, 17:36)Yensen Wrote: It's gonna be interesting for sure to see who's going down next season. I really can't tell at the moment. Although I'm pretty sure it won't be Fulham, but we'll see.

Welcome

West Ham, Fulham and Cardiff
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(15-08-2018, 19:09)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(15-08-2018, 18:59)Lord Snooty Wrote: Arsenal, Southampton and Burnley.

Now that would be fun if it happened!!!  Of course there is no chance really of the top 6 going down, its rare enough that they don't finish in the top 6 lets alonne relegation.  I always enjoyed it when clubs like Everton struggled in the hope that they would drop and still remember when Man Utd got relegated for one season, but those days are sadly gone now.

Mark my words. Arsenal going down.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »