Thread Rating:
England on fire! 6-1 v Panama
What it says. 
A solid performance from the boys. 
Naturally, we are going to win.  Whistle
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Two good results in two games we were expected to win, in both games we were very good in spells and looked a bit ponderous in other spells, but so far in the tournament this could be said about any team!!

Now onto Belgium and I would expect both teams to rest players and give game time to others in the squads. They are currently bang level in the groups so its will come down to fair play if it ends in a draw, which England currently lead. At this stage we should go for the win, teams won’t fancy facing us if we keep playing well and scoring, so lets go for it.
Every time Germany play a commentator will mention Leroy Sane and how can they leave him out etc
Well same reason as Raheem Sterling, all the talent in the World yet when they pull on an International shirt despite all that they have not delivered, I`d almost play Vardy if he continues to set nothing on fire

Set pieces were superb today and two excellently taken penalties
Rashford also deserves consideration against Belgium in place of Sterling.
As much as I originally wanted Panama to do well in this World Cup, they can go and feck themselves now.
What a set of dirty, cheating, unsportsmanlike tw4ts they are.
Elbows deliberately in the face, headbutts, WWE wrestling at corners, and even the manager doing the give the player a card gesture.
And let's not get started on the deliberate play acting trying to get others sent off. Are these idiots aware that we are using VAR?
Any sending off/penalty decision etc is going to get looked at?
They should have had 3 sendings off....the two elbows deliberately in the face and the headbutt from their 'talisman' captain.

As much as I didn't like the Tunisians play acting, I hope they go on and murder the Panamanians in the last game.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Shep you are a harsh man. I bet you played centre back.

This is Panama's first World Cup. They made it without a single player who holds down a place in a really big club. They have no real weapons at this level up front, their defence is moderate and certainly slow and their midfield is outclassed by most teams here.

In football terms they are a developmental nation. Their population is less than half London's and much of it still lives in grinding poverty. Football is a way forward.

A few ugly tactics helped them vaguely to compete against England and Belgium - they were never going to win by them. I think we should save our vituperation for those nations who really can play at this level and are choosing to cheat at every turn rather than win because of the skill they DO actually possess.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »