Thread Rating:
So
80,000 stupid muppets attended the bus tour for the glorious promotion parade in wolverhampton
ok so where did the 80,000 come from?
by my calculations at least 55,000 of them had nothing better to do
after all it has been a very hot day today
and i guess the local Asda ,Morrisons,Tesco and Sainsburys were shut

guess they had nowhere else to go

i expect half of them to show up at the Royal Wedding week after next
bloody muppets

did make me laugh though

"we gonna get into Europe next season"

only if there is a war and who would bomb Wolverhampton? may make the place a bit more attractive if it was bombed
@Kristien 1965
I think 10-12th is the best that they can expect next season. Any higher than that will be a bonus. That can be then used as a base for the following season with a top 10 or higher objective.  

It definitely won’t be as easy as some of their fans think regardless of who they sign in the summer. Newcastle were expected to do very well this season and they’ve been just outside a relegation battle for about 60% of the season.
Not seen the dingles play this season .....but they have won a league that although competitive is not massively blessed with talent ....... teams have come up having looked like Barcelona only to fall apart in the prem ...... I think wolves will be in the middle of the relegation mini league ....

Congratulations to them on a little success .... it's been a long time coming .....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »