Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
There is a ridiculous amount of red tape backed up by nonsensical laws/policies/rules/

However, they only really apply to one type of person. There's an entire demographic that none of this bullshit pertains to, and never will. It is endless, unlawful positive discrimination has made sure of this destroying upward mobility for the majority of the indigenous in order to give middle management jobs to alleged minorities.
White guilt ridden, middle to upper classes feel better about themselves now having given positions of power & influence to groups of people whom have only the intention to destroy and take everything that isn't nailed down..
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any migrants working power lines, sewage, road works or any other job that demands actual work.
It must just be a coincidence that everyone I converse with, inside the infrastructure of anything necessary is a character that barely speaks English, telling me I have no rights or recourse. Whether I'm talking to high up 'Decision makers' on my mothers behalf at the DWP or calling a Power company to rectify a bill. I'm always talking to a certain group of people, and they all work within and around peoples credit cards, finance. Anywhere there's money and no real work frankly.

Topping it all off I had to call Npower yesterday as my Mother isn't well enough to deal with their sudden price hike. I spoke to none other than a lady, clearly Asian ( I know I must be a right racist for coming to that conclusion and picking up on her accent Doh) She insisted my parents bill needed to go up 40 quid a month. I demanded a good explanation as to why. She claimed it was Npower policy, that accounts are "Re-evaluated" after a few months of usage to see if the customer is paying the right amount. I explained to the scammer that not only was that utter bullshit, that in fact, my mother's account was actually in credit. So should this actually be a real thing, there would STILL be no reason to pay them more money.. " Ohhh umm no you must pay it you must pay it, this is policy" I demanded she give me a reference number, she refused, I asked for her name and ID she refused only giving me her first name, "Nasim" I explained to her I'm hanging up, and going to call someone else. Her tone changed from aggressive to more passive and I hung up.
After 20 more minutes I managed to get through to an English speaker ( that's right I'm terrible with accents aren't I?) I explained the scenario, the nice lady called "Joanne" pulled up the information, agreed that the account was in credit, couldn't understand why we'd be asked for more money to begin with, gave me a nice reference number and her full name.. Sorted.

Again, clearly "Nasim" is just another in a long line of thieves allowed to operate inside the system of this country, and it's done with impunity. I can't imagine how many confused old people "Nasim" calls every day and basically steals from..
A couple of years ago when I was here, it was the same thing with my kid brothers mobile phone, a happy Asian fella insisted he'd used 30 pounds worth of roaming and data, however we keep close eyes on our bills and usage for this exact reason. And when threatened with action or sending information to an ombudsman . he could not back down quick enough citing his mistake. Laugh
Stealing hand over fist and nobody dares say a word in case they're called "Racist". Fancy giving so much power and more rights to an aggressive culture which blatantly vocalises it's contempt for the indigenous people and country they migrated/immigrated to..

I'm not too shit scared to called out scum when I see it, hardly a spine left in the UK. Nothing but Jellyfish Doh Stare at your feet and walk on whitey
Maddix, Imre varadi, BBB like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Sounds like the 'service' peoples wages are all very incentivized on the amount of 'extra' money they bring in whether that be right or wrong relative to bills and usage.
A bit like the Wells Fargo scandal here which was worse because their staff were opening extra accounts for customers without them agreeing or even knowing.

Next time tell them your actually a Nigerian Prince and offer to pay the extra 40 quid as long as they send you 500,000 first so you can release the 10 million in your Lagos account to get it out. Smartass
This country is getting raped and f'ucked up the arseole by the non indigenous who know what card to play and when Angry the injustice of it all makes me want to scream Angry
and complicated
The worst thing that happened in this c'untry was the minimum wage Angry The principal was right but the corporate wankers latched on and now that's all they'll pay Angry Gone are the day's when a working man could say to his boss "well f'uck you, I'm going to so and so for an extra quid an hour". Take a bow Mr Blair Angry F'ucking tory dressed up in labour clothes Angry
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Mr bLAIR was a clever little xxxx work was looking down Thumb down so he invented a war ( i was there ) lots of work lots of unpaid tax Big Grin then he took a closer look a few years later and realised us contractors made millions Whistle he decided it was batter for agents who he could track down to scam the contractors so he could tax them .true story and loooking good in his favour Doh and then came the cheap work from russia and gos knows where ? he decided that the English workers where too well payed and rather than help them it would be better off business wise to xxxx them Thumb up may he rott in feffing hell and get cancer before its happens THE xxxx ... END OF STORY Whistle
(17-01-2017, 01:10)Maddix Wrote: The worst thing that happened in this c'untry was the minimum wage  Angry The principal was right but the corporate wankers latched on and now that's all they'll pay  Angry Gone are the day's when a working man could say to his boss "well f'uck you, I'm going to so and so for an extra quid an hour". Take a bow Mr Blair  Angry F'ucking tory dressed up in labour clothes  Angry

#It was Wilson that capitulated to the unions and offering a massive 30% xtra wages that started it all - and Blair. Oh, and i'm glad of a minimum wage cos I'd be getting £3 or so per hour. Big Grin
I read somewhere today that the 10 richest people in the world have more wealth each than the 3.8 BILLION poorest put together Angry Harold was just trying to level the playing field Cool
and complicated
(17-01-2017, 20:30)BBB Wrote:
(17-01-2017, 01:10)Maddix Wrote: The worst thing that happened in this c'untry was the minimum wage  Angry The principal was right but the corporate wankers latched on and now that's all they'll pay  Angry Gone are the day's when a working man could say to his boss "well f'uck you, I'm going to so and so for an extra quid an hour". Take a bow Mr Blair  Angry F'ucking tory dressed up in labour clothes  Angry

#It was Wilson that capitulated to the unions and offering a massive 30% xtra wages that started it all - and Blair. Oh, and i'm glad of a minimum wage cos I'd be getting £3 or so per hour.  Big Grin

No you wouldn't Doh because you'd be able to tell your boss to f'uck off and go somewhere else for a pay rise Doh but you can't do that anymore because it's minimum wage or f'uck off Angry
and complicated
F'UCKING LAST BOTTLE OF WHISKY IS FINISHED Angry I'LL HAVE TO START ON THE VODKA Angry
and complicated
I really need to have words with the wife Doh I've just tried some tequila (cos the whisky's run out) that she said we needed for the cocktail cabinet. It taste's like f'ucking dog shit Angry in fact, dog shit probably tastes nicer Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »