Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(16-02-2015, 21:37)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Got coursework due in on wednesday, 2000 world plus/minus 10%, and I just can't be arsed to even start the **** thing Doh
Anyone got it in them to give me a motivational speech?

Look son, I fully understand your reluctance and feelings of lethargy to do your homework, but lets look at a few things that should make sure you get it done and at the same time get it done with a good grade!! You are in a very priveledged position living in one of the world's great democracies!! This means not only do you have the opportunity to gain a proper education but that in all likelihood you are in a position to be able to afford this without great hardship on your behalf or your parents behalf!!

But lets get down to brass tacks with this!! A person who gets a University degree on average earns about 6 times more than someone without one!!! You may not appreciate that now but you certainly will when you reach my age!! That earning potential gives you a number of benefits besides the obvious more money. It could allow you to retire earlier than your pals, not having to work well into your 60s or even 70s. This will allow you to still be be active when you retire because you will be younger, that is a huge benefit when you get older!! Getting a degree allows you to move jobs easier as well, it gives you more options which in turn allows you to be happier in your work. Most of all it means you don't have to settle for any job but can take jobs you want, as opposed to taking the only jobs you can do!!

Sure one homework assignment is not going to make or break your degree but its a very slippery slope when you start tossing it off and things will just build up causing you to do it more. Soon enough you will be snowed under with work and struggling with grades and your whole life will take a turn for the worse!!! So get your f ucking arse in gear and get it done, beggars can't be choosers, but educated men have all the options in the world!!!
cheers charlie Thumb up feeling much better about it and will smash it out in one sitting Thumb up
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(16-02-2015, 21:37)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Got coursework due in on wednesday, 2000 world plus/minus 10%, and I just can't be arsed to even start the **** thing Doh

Get your butt into that homework and stop shoving it in peoples' faces.

If you get your degree, you just might (no promises now) turn out to be as successful and bright as peiowl.

In your retirement you'll be able to sit back and laugh at all those tossers on sportsbabble who think they're putting one over on you but in reality you're having the last laugh.

Then, you'll be able to relax and spend the rest of your retirement having torrid sex with your dear old missus.

Now, go to it.

Or all this might slip away from you. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
I don't know whether that's meant to inspire me or put me off Undecided
(17-02-2015, 00:59)peiowl Wrote:

Get your butt into that homework and stop shoving it in peoples' faces.

If you get your degree, you just might (no promises now) turn out to be as successful and bright as peiowl.

In your retirement you'll be able to sit back and laugh at all those tossers on sportsbabble who think they're putting one over on you but in reality you're having the last laugh.[

Then, you'll be able to relax and spend the rest of your retirement having torrid sex with your dear old missus.

Now, go to it.

Or all this might slip away from you.  Whistle  Whistle

My retirement started ages ago Thumb up I won the f cuking lottery and didn't even need a GCSE in woodwork to ask the nice lady in Threshers for a lucky dip Thumb up and now I have torrid sex with her Thumb up amongst others Laugh and numerous 'Lucky Dips' when the lasses see the size of my wallet Thumb up I F UCKING LOVE CAMELOT Laugh

So Thurny, leave the bloody homework and buy a lottery ticket instead Thumb up It's much easier Thumb up

Cool
and complicated
missed euromillions rollover tonight dint I Doh always tomorrows lotto and fridays euros Thumb up
Cheers Maddix. Thumb up

Life. Sorted.
1500 words down, 500 left. It's been a long night but I will get this done before having a power nap Sleeping
St Charles Owl likes this post
I am here to keep you going!!!
managed another 700 words which keeps me just inside the limits Thumb up upload it now then off to bed Sleeping
Don't forget to proof read it you muppet!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »