Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
PISS FLAPS Angry

WE'RE GOING TO F'UCK IT UP, WE'RE GOING TO F'UCK IT UP AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO BELIEVE US, WE'RE GOING TO F'UCK IT UP Doh
and complicated
believe maddix my friend? ive just taken herion !!

its that good i cant spell it !!
Is that pm from Mark another dig at us?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Thurny , you still pissing Admin off?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Probably Thurny. I think I'll join Owlstalk with Imre.
and complicated
Indeed. One of Imre's posts was being facetious I think. Put it this way, you can say Brits as a short terminology for British people. However, you can't use the same short terminology when referring to someone of Pakistani descent. intent is everything IMO is someone trying to be malicious or taking the piss? Either way it's the same thing, one offends people, the other does not? Hypocrisy on a typical Brit scale Wink

It's partly why Britain's in the state it is. The thought police's complete lack of ability to apply the same standard to everyone, equally. Everyone is held to the same rule of law. Instead, the enablers & apologists start to "Uhm" and "Ahh" and that's all it takes to get stuck in their personal, cognitive dissonance. Panic ensues and the outcome is "white man bad"

I won't put up with anyone's nonsense nor will I dissolve or destroy the values of any culture to allow another to benefit. That's multiculturalism and I can tell you now most of the PC fools I've met are not multiculturalists. They're self-hating, destructive enablers. I can almost guarantee that a small mind out there will find a way to make this post "offensive"
It will only further my point though..

Just my 2p though Wink
Maddix and Washington like this post
Can someone forward the PMto me please, I wasn't privvy to it!!!! The PM from what I have heard so far is nothing to do with us but is aimed at the Hibs/Rangers posters but until I actually see it I can't be sure.

(25-04-2016, 16:39)Statesideowl Wrote: Indeed. One of Imre's posts was being facetious I think. Put it this way, you can say Brits as a short terminology for British people. However, you can't use the same short terminology when referring to someone of Pakistani descent. intent is everything IMO is someone trying to be malicious or taking the piss? Either way it's the same thing, one offends people, the other does not? Hypocrisy on a typical Brit scale Wink

It's partly why Britain's in the state it is. The thought police's complete lack of ability to apply the same standard to everyone, equally. Everyone is held to the same rule of law. Instead, the enablers & apologists start to "Uhm" and "Ahh" and that's all it takes to get stuck in their personal, cognitive dissonance. Panic ensues and the outcome is "white man bad"

I won't put up with anyone's nonsense nor will I dissolve or destroy the values of any culture to allow another to benefit. That's multiculturalism and I can tell you now most of the PC fools I've met are not multiculturalists.  They're self-hating, destructive enablers. I can almost guarantee that a small mind out there will find a way to make this post "offensive"
It will only further my point though..

Just my 2p though Wink

Nothing to do with your comment here but you mention Imre's post and before anything kicks off he deleted the post himself without prompting this morning. 
Fair enough!

This is what the padded cells all about Laugh
It may be aimed at others Chaz but the fact remains that it appears to rule out banter even amongst ourselves  Thumb down

and that's another bloody symptom of Britain today  Doh We have a problem with someone, don't tell them individually to curb it, tell everyone and hope the guilty take the hint  Doh wouldn't want to upset anyone would we  Doh the problem is that those that it's aimed at often fail to realise  Laugh
and complicated
And PEI is a twat Laugh see, I've abused him, and he will abuse me in reply Cool
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »