Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup 2018
Another managerial masterclass from mcinnes results in motherwell proceeding to the final with a 3-0 win.

They will play rangers or celtic in the final, the 2nd semi played tomorrow afternoon.
I read the forums and again calling for his head, the guy has a 58% win average who dont think would do better? Cant re-call how well we did under Craig Brown? Horrific under McGhee? or Hoofball under Calderwood?

Some obviously cant remember being knocked out by Queen of the South and Raith Rovers

Celtic have a lot more financial clout to win every year, a much stronger chasing pack this year

Yes some silly losses but quite a lot of fans are expecting us by appointing St Mirren`s manager to win the SPL and Champions league next year?
(16-04-2018, 12:30)turkeydinner Wrote: I read the forums and again calling for his head, the guy has a 58% win average who dont think would do better? Cant re-call how well we did under Craig Brown? Horrific under McGhee? or Hoofball under Calderwood?

Some obviously cant remember being knocked out by Queen of the South and Raith Rovers

Celtic have a lot more financial clout to win every year, a much stronger chasing pack this year

Yes some silly losses but quite a lot of fans are expecting us by appointing St Mirren`s manager to win the SPL and Champions league next year?

His signings have been horrific this season, maynard,ball,reynolds are all not good enough. He lost focus completely when rangers were linked with him - that's clear.

Don't understand why aberdeen played long and narrow against one of the most physically toughest teams in the country, but it underlines his tactical ineptness that has been an issue right through his tenure,especially in the big games. On Saturday Aberdeen had a 5-man midfield composed of two strikers, a number 10, a winger and a centre-back.

I don't think he's terrible but surely Aberdeen have a decision to make at the end of the season ?
I guess a lot is now behind getting 2nd place, I see few alternatives as better manager but you definitely point out his flaws, many of his signings look good on paper, Reynolds was the best defender in the SPL a few years ago now he`s hopeless!

Top four every year under Calderwood often through sheer luck, get rid of him due to the quality of football and bring in Mark McGhee as a step forward which ended as a relegation scrap playing even worse football why I`m careful what I wish for,Sack Mourinho and get who? Same principal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »