Thread Rating:
Grand National
So is someone going to tell me who to back Huh

This is my once a year bet so I have to get it right Cool I haven't picked a winner since Bobbyjo so any help is welcome Laugh
and complicated
I'm going for Raz De Maree 25/1, won at 3m & 5f last time out so stamina shouldn't be a problem.

Four co-favourites at the moment at 11/1:

Tiger Roll
Blaklion
Anibale Fly
Total Recall
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Normally this thread would be my thing but ive spent so long away from Blighty and the horses that ive given up Sad its a fulltime game Thumb up papers in the morning tips from the painters gaffer in there at 11 when it opens back to work Whistle back in at dinner time back to work Whistle the boss has left the building Laugh xxxx it bookies lads and back in Big Grin then the boozer an listen to a few whispers of what not to back Doh and back in Thumb up Thumb up repeat this 7 days a week and you might just find yourself $250 quid better of on the saturday Thumb up forget this rule and yer fucked Thumb down
After watching Wednesday and their tactics all season I've decided to pay tribute to them and gone for Chase the Spud Cool
Washington and St Charles Owl like this post
and complicated
Well amongst the various bets I did have Tiger Roll and made a massive profit of £1.88 so it was straight to the boozer for two packets of crisps and a look at somebody else's pint Cool
Washington and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »