Thread Rating:
Bournemouth vs WBA - Match Thread
I know mathematically we can still survive.

But there is Maths and then there are the facts in front of you - we are a already a Championship team and a team that needs root and branch treatment.

I don’t care if Pardew stays on until the end of the season to avoid a payout. He does not deserve any compensation for this farce. Add to that many of the players will be gone as well and so I have almost dismissed association with them until the summer when we rebuild.

We will need to pray that the chairman and the club wake up and implement a radical rebuild. Because if we arrogantly assume a new manager and a tweak of the squad is enough then we will be doomed to stay in the Championship for many years.
drewks and BaggieSteve like this post
I said we were finished after the west ham game. This is as depressing a season as I've ever witnessed. I barely take any interest anymore. I've managed to find plenty to do to occupy those 2 hours on a saturday afternoon. I look at my phone every now again, I see 1-0 albion but I have no faith that we will see it through for a win and I'm right 100% of the time now. I cant even get angry anymore I just bury my head in despair and am now looking forward to the speedway season as 5 of the riders from the golden days of the coventry bees have somehow ended up at the nearest to me team Rye House in the absence of coventry following the bizarre vandalism of coventry's track by its owner and the team being relegated to the lowest league having to share leicester's track. looking forward to tapes up on 2nd April for my sporting fix. bow locks to football Sad
i`ve taken to knitting
less stressful and i know have a very warm scarf
@Kristien 1965
With Albion getting a 4/10 for the match even with this team, seeing Watford yesterday, I can't see them getting promotion unless they do come up with players with more guts to REALLY want to win. Some playrs were strolling about and not willing to chase or close down players.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »