Thread Rating:
Prediction League Tables Week 26

Hello Darkness my Old friend ...........

At last we spot some good scores this week and with only 8 games played this made two of the scores more remarkable,

In 1st place WorldClass where did that come from, 3 correct scores and results out of 8 including the Gamball and Bonus made for a very fruitful week, Well done WorldClass a score of 32 points no doubt moves you into this years hall of fame I presume, although Bomber is the Stato   Thumb up

WorldClass amazingly just pipped BBB to top spot as a Mahrez goal for Leicester stopped BBB getting a full sweep 7 correct predictions out of 8 would normally have been enough but 31 Points is still a amazing effort, And to think Mahrez Equaliser came in the 97th Minute   Sick

Matt another well done your improvement continues a correct Gamball helped you to a score that in recent weeks would have seen you top, but well done again 3rd spot & 21 points,

One other score of note in 4th place was Sanjay he was struggling on Saturday but a correct Gamball saw him storm up the League with 15 Points,

Ah..... then so on to the rest of the best ....

In 5th Place was Amelia with 2 points quite a drop from 4th place and 15 Points,

In 6th place is our leader Zinman who again has sticky week with just a single point whether this effects the points differential at the top remains to be seen,

In 7th place was our BaggieOwl, St Charles whose struggles continue twit twoo ends the week where he started after scoring no points ...   Laugh   See what I did there,

In 8th place Twerton also manages to score nothing, so that leaves us with the Minus men,

DD not sure what happened to his early season form but he has had a dip of Albion Proportions as his slide continues finishing in 9th only by courtesy of a extra correct result with -2 Points,

Joint Bottom also with -2 this week goes Jointly to Derby and once again the Joker, Know matter how many games get predicted some things never change   Laugh

Jokes on you Buddy   Whistle

Cheers Beefy   Thumb up

Zinman returns to the colder climate with his position at the top intact, but with new challengers and with a reduced advantage.

BBB is the springer from the pack as he moves up 2 places into 2nd with a personal best week for the season and also the second highest individual total across the 2 leagues, he now sits only 13 points off the top, having joined a week late at the start of the season, and looks to be a live title contender now  Smartass  along with Sanjay who also enjoyed a decent week to retain 3rd and ready to take advantage of any slip up from the top 2.

DD was the biggest place faller this week, dropping 2 to 4th and even though still close enough to have a say must put an end to the rut he’s in at the moment, now having dropped out of the top 2 for the first time in 22 weeks  Sad .

St Charles passed the 100 correct prediction for the season to remain in 5th, though still some way off mounting any challenge to those above him, much like Amelia in 6th, who couldn’t rely on her Gamball to come to the rescue this week  Tongue .

Three things for Worldclass to celebrate this week, hitting 100 correct predictions so far, passing 100 points for the season and that superb score of 32 from just the 8 games on offer this week. He may still only be 7th, but another week like this and he’ll be soaring up the table  Thumb up .

Derby also stays in the same position as last week, 8th, but lost serious ground on those above and also finds a couple of those below him closing down his advantage over them.

Matt moved himself out of the relegation zone again into 9th and also managed to buy himself some breathing space with a seasons best week. He’ll be the one with the flags hanging from his bedroom windows this week as he got his first 16 point Gamball haul after 22 weeks trying, well done mate  Smartass .

Twerton drops a place to 10th as a result and back into one of the relegation places, while the other one is held firmly by the Joker, who like the Albion looks in need of a miracle to escape the drop  Thumb down .

Bomber

A very positive week for most this week. Clear winner this week was BaggieOne who managed a superb +29 even though there were only 8 games due to postponements!! Of course being the only one who got the Gamball spot on certainly helped!! Championship leader Snooty got the Gamball wrong but still had an excellent week ending on +14. Close behind him was 4eva, Quantum and Beefy, all picking up double digit positive scores!! 4eva had a very consistent week getting only 2 wrong scores, Quantum got the first 4 scores wrong but then got the rest correct to pull a positive from a negative!! Beefy was positive from the off with the Gamball dropping his final score today. The next 3 predictors, Salop, Vicar and Bomber were all positive but there scores are unlikely to please them!! Stairs returned to his early season form by posting a -5 when everyone else picked up points - ouch!!!

Cheers SCO

Quite a bit of movement in the Championship this week, one position that didn’t change was at the top where Snooty shows no signs of letting up in his relentless pursuit of both the title and promotion, this week saw him pass the 200 point mark, leaving him comfortably the highest scorer across the 2 divisions  Smartass .

A new possible challenger and into the 2nd promotion place is BaggieOne, up 3 places courtesy of a seasons best week, and also passing the 100 correct predictions along the way,  would and could have been more without a late late show of loyalty to the Baggies when he changed his prediction – without thinking to mention it to any of us  Whistle .

Beefy drops out of his precious promotion place after a week there and plummets into 3rd , it might only be a point away but it might as well be more, is the rot about to set in  Tongue .

4eva remains 4th after posting his best score for 10 weeks and will be hoping this will be the start of a return to the form that saw him top earlier in the season, he also benefits from Bombers drop into 5th with another poor week, despite being another to pass the 100 correct predictions,  although even at this late stage of the season there are only 14 points between 4 positions and we all know that a Gamball earns us a magic 16 – the bugger is to get it right Angry .

Salop remains some way off the pace in 6th and may be coming under fire for that position from Quantum in 7th who joined the century of points club this week, while Stairs in 8th dropped back out of it again for the second time and now needs another positive week to rejoin.

BaggieVicar remains rooted to the foot of the table, showing little sign of finishing anywhere other than where he is now. Surely there has to be a couple of matches that finish 8-6 or 5-3 before the seasons out  Laugh

Bomber
MattWBA, Lord Snooty, Beefy 1965 And 1 others like this post
Gooood evening. Me likey
Good evening
Me notty Angry
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Me notty either x10 Sad
Going down with the ship
#TrueBaggie Cool

(05-03-2018, 00:48)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: Going down with the ship
#TrueBaggie  Cool

What did you expect I did warn you Laugh
It took me nearly as long to register a Gamball success as Albion to win away in the league - and that's a long long long time  Wink

Normal service should and will be resumed next week no doubt, a bit like when we beat Liverpool in the cup, corners turned and looking forward to the next match - and we all know what's happened since then  Doh
(05-03-2018, 11:47)MattWBA Wrote: It took me nearly as long to register a Gamball success as Albion to win away in the league - and that's a long long long time  Wink

Normal service should and will be resumed next week no doubt, a bit like when we beat Liverpool in the cup, corners turned and looking forward to the next match - and we all know what's happened since then  Doh

Chin up Matt
Just because Zinman has not been here there is no need to sound like him and plead for mercy when it all goes horribly wrong,
As I have said before you just a good a predictor as most
Zinman just drops lucky with his Balls all the time Thumb up
Can I stick where I am? It's the best I've ever done.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Chaps I’m flabbergasted. I don’t know where it came from either!!

Lest hope the Albion follow suit and get to 32 points with another 3 added to that. Please God Save us
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »