Thread Rating:
Paul Lambert
Oh dear Stoke preparing for life in the Championship with happy Paul suspect even Delilah will be pissed off with this one
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I don't particularly like Mark Hughes, he was on a bad run, but I think he would have turned it around. Now I'm afraid the Coateses have created the very crisis they perceived by the appointing Paul Lambert.

It reminds me of my own club, Chesterfield's, sacking of Danny Wilson. He was on a very similar terrible run and had also made several mistakes .......... but he was experienced, had saved us once already and knew the club inside out. We sacked our former hero, brought in the wrong man at the wrong time and went down comprehensively and without a whimper. I predict something very similar for Stoke. Fellow Premiership strugglers must think it is Christmas. In a year's time Stoke fans may well see Division One looming.
themaclad likes this post
It`s the rubbish manager `merry go round`

I would worry for any manager-less club that Steve Maclaren is still out of a job
Can't believe they sacked Hughes to make way for Lambert, makes no sense to me, seemed to me like they sacked him for the sake of it with no real plan for succession
None of these teams have a plan for succession!! These managers are fired because of the fans though, the pressure the fans put on the club owner to make a change is what is forcing them to do that. The usual suspects all play musical chairs and guess what, 3 teams still get relegated at the end of the season, only question is will it be any of the teams that changed managers that still go down??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »