Thread Rating:
Nick Clegg the latest 'Sir lose a lot' who is set to be knighted!!???
Reading this latest revelation re the 'conveyor belt of royal gong-giving', this one really irritates and there must be a generation of students who view this con man/political opportunist/Tory stooge as deserving nothing after his dreadful period of leading the Libdem party 'down the plughole' and not one Libdem stood to 'bring him down' and get him out the position asap. When one looks closely at the list of bestowed Libdem 'losers', one can perceive they must be one of the greatest collectors of 'prize gongs' in politics and like nothing more than collecting more!! Indeed I learnt a lot in 2014, Scotland's referendum year, when this political party 'flew its true unionist colours' with other allied shameless political people to try and thwart Scottish self-determination. They will shamelessly use any ploy to achieve their aim and assume we are all fickle and will soon 'forget aboot it'! Well the 'tuition fee scandal' taught them a harsh lesson but these are shameless people I am referring to. My current main Libdem target up here is a woman/MP named Swinson who I watched ripping into Scotland's credentials to be independent - English accent and all and one of many!! She subsequently lost her parliamentary seat to the SNP's John Nicolson! Then, years later, she won it back this year under highly questionable circumstances that covered excessive over funding of her political campaign that has been randomly mentioned in criticisms of that Renfrew success!! I believe she did cheat and was complicit with her own Libdem party as well as with other unionist allies!! So far, she has not been challenged enough on this issue and is still just another shameless political opportunist who will stoop to any low measure to gain an advantage.
What the hell has nick Clegg done to deserve a knighthood? Was this what that puce faced clown Cameron promised him for his treachery years ago?.
I would have a slight respect for Clegg if he rejects the honour but these self-effacing b####### don't practise with any kinda honour or principle!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42504660
Sure enough! Clegg confirmed to receive his NY gong and I think that is 'the last straw' for me when it comes to the misuse of a Royal Honours system that most of us never needed anyway and could well do without esp the 'toe the line' patronage attached to it!! Thumb down IMO bring on Scot indy asap and leave this shit behind to England and all the 'hangers on' unionists who thrive in the mire of this antiquated system!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »