Thread Rating:
Prediction League Week 10 !!!
(29-10-2017, 20:06)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Bomber , Zinman , Bournemouth you're Gamball took one hell of a beating  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

(29-10-2017, 20:33)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Is that all 4Eva  Whistle

So, Beefy, your gamball gained you how many points? If only, eh?
(29-10-2017, 20:06)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Bomber , Zinman , Bournemouth you're Gamball took one hell of a beating  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

Got to be in it to try and win it though mate, congratulations on your 2 point haul on the Gamball game Laugh Laugh Laugh
(29-10-2017, 20:33)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Is that all 4Eva  Whistle

It's a positive Beefy, it's a positive. Takes me just shy of 100, maybe next week ...... congratulations to Lord Snooty with a very good points return courtesy in some part to a correct score gamball on the vile.
May as well just relegate me now boys Laugh

(30-10-2017, 01:22)TheFunkyJoker Wrote: May as well just relegate me now boys Laugh

Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
BBB, this is from 2017 and may help, if you read Beefy's original post and the bit where it says about any other ball used on the Gamball will be treated as if you've played the Gamball

* You must use the Gamball on the Game chosen , This game will be marked with ** in front of the chosen game, highlighted Red, and have the smiley Exclamation at the end of it to avoid any confusion. You DO NOT have to play the Gamball , Your score will then be marked as normal.
If anybody plays the wrong ball on the Gamball game, this ball will be treated as though you have used it and therefore scored as such.
Rolleyes

Additionally you can't get the 2 points awarded for a correct result twice on the same match Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »