Thread Rating:
Burnley vs WBA - Match Thread
[Image: DSC_0252.jpg]

Albion legend John Talbut in a previous life, facing the Baggies in Burnley colours in 1963.

Our ongoing quest to pick up another point between now and season's end has very much entered "let's pretend we scored a goal" territory as we visit Turf Moor on Saturday, having failed to hit the onion bag since the clocks went forward.  It's difficult to see us doing anything in this one but trying to keep the clean sheet and nick a 1-0 win any old how, which to be honest is probably what we need to do if we're actually going to dig ourselves out of this slump.  Burnley still need to get points on the board themselves, so they're unlikely to be on the beach for this one.

I'm not holding my breath, but if we are going to get another win this season we won't get a better chance than this.
Mmmmm
Better chance ?
Burnley have only lost 4 at home this season and all to teams in the top 6,
If Burnley actually win this they will move on to 42 points just two behind us !!!!!!!!
How much have we come of the rails again ??
With the Watford , Stoke, Leicester etc etc just a few points behind us we could end up as low as 15th place,
Really disapointing
In a way with Chelsea, Man City and Swansea who may need to win in the last day to stay up I suppose you right in a way
I just don't think we will get another point this season,
However one ray of light
Guys its free coach travel so you know what that means Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Can't honestly see us getting any points between now and the end of the season.
Too predictable, too slow, no goal-scoring striker.

Interesting photograph Ska'd....  question is, was this at Turf Moor and who is the Baggie player challenging their goalie ?
Step forward Aries !

Whistle
me thinks that Ska`d is actually Marty Mcfly
and travels back in time in his Delorean
and actually takes these pictures himself
BaggieMan likes this post
@Kristien 1965
(05-05-2017, 17:05)BaggieMan Wrote: Can't honestly see us getting any points between now and the end of the season.
Too predictable, too slow, no goal-scoring striker.

Interesting photograph Ska'd....  question is, was this at Turf Moor and who is the Baggie player challenging their goalie ?
Step forward Aries !

Whistle

It look like Clive Clark but not sure when he signed for us
Anyone else apathetic and a bit bored with footy at the min ?
I'm more into my morning farting session than footy right now.
Anti 'Lost Interest' tablets needed.

Baggie Steve, I thought 'Chippy' Clark but then thought 1963....also not sure
Young Aries will know  Laugh
I'm with baggieman I've lost faith completely 2-0 Burnley we will get 1 more point finish 12 West Ham win last night means we're gonna slip down sooner rather than later really fed up with this dreadful end to season Sad real shame
Was hoping for big things ....... forty points by March. So so so disappointed with our collapse, not surprising with our small squad and players playing every game ...... fatigue bound to play a factor.

But yes ...... baggieman is right, my app has never been so pathetic ....... struggle to raise my interest above zero.

Hoping for a productive window and a bigger more competitive squad for next season .... PRIDE of the Midlands, we know what we are.
#WBA XI (v Burnley) - Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Evans, M Wilson; Field, Livermore; McClean, Fletcher ©, Brunt; Rondon.

Anyone know where anyone is playing or what formation
Will Wilson play RB meaning 3 CB's with Dawson at CB ?
Field also starting !!!!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Beefy, I think it will be the following:

Foster
Dawson - McAuley - Evans - Wilson
Livermore
Brunt - Fletcher - Field - McLean
Rondon
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »