Thread Rating:
Newcastle under HMRC investigation Re transfers irregularities!
My feeling is we should go all out to get 6pts from last two games. You never know what will happen if FL take an interest in this!
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
You're up if you keep winning. Mike Ashley is bound to be involved in something dodgy. He was only a couple of steps from white slaving in Shirebrook until publicity stopped him.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Don't get your hopes up will take months knowing the tax, they raided Fleetwood last October nothing has come of that yet
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(26-04-2017, 15:21)themaclad Wrote: Don't get your hopes up will take months knowing the tax, they raided Fleetwood last October nothing has come of that yet

To be honest Mac, I'm with you. And frankly I'd hate it if something came of it in our favour anyway. There would be nothing glorious from such a situation. And anyhow, the PL are desperate to get a 50k fan based club back with them, and I couldn't see it any other way. But I still want 6pts more !!!  Big Grin
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
I dare say this goes back longer than this season and at the end of the day it will be well into next season or beyond before all the crap comes to court. The Leagues and the FA won't be able to do a thing until that and the never ending appeals are done. You can give an athlete the medal they deserved yonks after they find the drugs cheats but taking Newcastle's points away 2, 3, 4 seasons from now won't mean they rewind all those seasons and maybe offer us a retrospective 3 points. We won't get 6 because we won at theirs or did someone forget that?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »