Thread Rating:
Congratulations
To Burton Albion, on a very small budget, have all but survived in a league of much bigger richer fish, and hopefully their victory over Leeds will prevent the Leeds from reaching the playoffs. Have hated Leeds since they thrashed the shrine when we relegated them.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Considering the gates they get to finish above sides with parachute payments is a fantastic achievement, means those twonks from Ewood are closer to the drop.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(22-04-2017, 19:43)themaclad Wrote: Considering the gates they get to finish above sides with parachute payments is a fantastic achievement, means those twonks from Ewood are closer to the drop.

I'd prefer Bummingham to go down. The sacking of Rowett when only out of the play-offs on GD would truly be one of the greatest clangers of all time Laugh The new owners certainly kept their word when they said they were taking the club in a new direction with Zola Laugh
and complicated
I can see where your coming from but I prefer the shower from Ewood, apparently they are a big club. As for Rowett's sacking total disgrace
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Went to watch Burton Albion v Ipswich the other week on a hospo job and what a good little set-up they have. Tidy little ground and a nice set of people from the Chairman through to the fans.

Echoes your comments 4eva and delighted to see them (hopefully) retaining Championship status. Ben Robinson, their Chairman, said the only target this season was just that which they appear to have done.  

As for Leeds, delighted if they fail to make the play-offs as their horrible fans STILL believe they are a BIG club and should be ranked alongside the Man Utd's, Arsenal's and Liverpool's of this world. Deluded is the only description one can use.
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »