Thread Rating:
What are the chances?
What are the chances we will retain 8th place in the league? Will Leicester or Southampton catch us? Thoughts with our not scoring one goal in 5 matches and heavy fixtures to come.
Chances ?
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I think we'll slide down, though other teams are being quite good at not catching us at the moment. I reckon Saints will.
(19-04-2017, 22:03)Baggievicar Wrote: I think we'll slide down, though other teams are being quite good at not catching us at the moment. I reckon Saints will.

A vicar backing the Saints Laugh
Whatever next Peace dove
Baggievicar and BBB like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Saints have a harder run than us, five of their last eight were against teams in the top six ...... we may be okay.

The April goal of the mouth contest could be interesting, no goals so far, May have to rename it April goal miss of the month contest ........

They are still to pay Chelsea, Liverpool, arsenal and Man utd ......... our form has to change two or three wins should be enough h.
I had to edit it from Changes to Chances - it was doing my little OD head in Blush
Stoke losing today will help.
Southampton lose to Chelsea! They only have one game in hand but are still 4 points behind us!
It would be good if we could help ourselves by getting some points, rather than rely on others dropping them.
(26-04-2017, 10:07)BaggieSteve Wrote: It would be good if we could help ourselves by getting some points, rather than rely on others dropping them.

Baggiesteve, totally agree, we need to get our own points, I think one win should do it, Saints still three behind us, worse goal difference and playing four games in two weeks, I believe they have Aresnal and Man Utd in their four., Leicester a worry but their run in is not easy either.

Leicester have Man City away, Tottenham and Bournemouth.

Looking at the remaining fixtures of all our rivals no-one has a cake walk, I am feeling very confident of a top ten finish at worst but feel we will finish higher ....... we have been eighth forever and deserve it but still have to earn it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »