Thread Rating:
Thanks Sky TV!
Our last home game has been bought forward to Friday 12th May 8pm kick off!
Thanks a lot Sky. Friday night is a joke. Traffic is dreadful (especially with the work on the M5 junctions 1 to 2 about to start)
If the players do their usual lap of honour we may get to leave the Hawthorns around midnight! I am not happy! Football has sold it's soul to Sky!
What do others think? I prefer 3pm on a Saturday afternoon!
Thoroughly agree, Kenny. Best course of action is to tell all Sky subscribers to stick their ugly aerials up their arses and save their money.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Totally agree with you, Kenny. Sadly, we've known for years now that fans count for very little when the Premier League makes its scheduling arrangements with Broadcasters, primarily Sky
To be honest I'm more annoyed at Man City away moving to a Tuesday 8pm kick-off, but that is mainly due to living local to West Brom as late home games aren't too bad for me personally.
I understand the pressure that modern football is under and the need to support the wishes of TV and sponsorship.

But I thought that one of the remaining moments of excitement in the season is for all of the division to play their final game at the same time.

This was something the TV people liked as it creates a buzz as the league positions keep changing with every goal etc.
talkSAFT likes this post
Stairs, I think all the final games are being played together, our last home game not our last game, away to Swansea, has been moved and Man City is the rescheduled postponed game from next weekend. May increase interest in the final weekend if our flip flops can surprise chelski.

Game 38 .... all kicking off at the same time on the Sunday.
Stairs likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »