Thread Rating:
WBA vs Southampton - Match Thread
[Image: DSC_0350.jpg]

No way past Wile, Batson and Statham for Southampton at the Hawthorns, 10th March 1979

Long story short: I did a match thread yesterday, but it vanished into cyberspace, and I don't have the time to properly re-do it. But we're playing Southampton at home tomorrow, and it would be nice on many levels if we didn't lose.

There are many factors to take into account which I went into in great depth yesterday, but really, it is actually pretty simple: don't lose. If we don't lose then we get points, and getting points is generally considered something of a boon.

So, to recap: PLEASE DO NOT LOSE, ALBION.

Thank you, and enjoy the match.
No mystery about the vanished thread - your virtual drink was spiked.
Cracking photo.
Ah, if only my virtual charity had vanished with everyone's virtual money in the process.
That match got a mention in my Bridegroom speech, and my Best Man kept the guests informed of the latest score.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
No Gabbiadini. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Shit! 0-1.
Why did we give Shane Long away? (effectively for Rondon)
exit stage left

Is it just me or once we go a goal down to anyone I write us off and wish I was somewhere else doing something else. Watching paint dry would be preferable
Totally outrun in midfield. Where's Chadli? Where's Livermore?
(08-04-2017, 16:58)talkSAFT Wrote: Totally outrun in midfield. Where's Chadli? Where's Livermore?

Either Benidorm or Ibiza

Angry
That's it folks. No more points this season for us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »