Thread Rating:
Jonas Olsson leaves Albion: farewell message to fans
Ska I'm very impressed with all that info; hope the research didn't take too long.

After all the past criticism of the 'biscuit man Anichebe' I'm just wondering in how many of those 55 games did he in fact play the full 90 minutes?

Also such a shame that we couldn't afford to buy Lukaku from Chelsea as I'm sure that he would have been way up that list by now.
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(25-03-2017, 13:21)silverbaggie Wrote: Ska I'm very impressed with all that info; hope the research didn't take too long.

After all the past criticism of the 'biscuit man Anichebe' I'm just wondering in how many of those 55 games did he in fact play the full 90 minutes?

Also such a shame that we couldn't afford to buy Lukaku from Chelsea as I'm sure that he would have been way up that list by now.

In fact Ska'd, could you please tell us what his average minutes-on-the-pitch was in these games, and then also an accurate (to the nearest 5p) cost of his services per hour?
Blush

Stop! ! Only joking!
Ska'dForLife-WBA likes this post
(25-03-2017, 13:21)silverbaggie Wrote: Ska I'm very impressed with all that info; hope the research didn't take too long.

Anichebe averaged 47 minutes per appearance.

He played the full 90 10 times (which is a lot more than I expected)

He started 25 of his 55 appearances.

He scored 6 goals, so a goal every 435 minutes, for context Rondon averages a goal every 329 minutes this season, so Anichebe might not be that bad.

If his price was 5m, I don't know what it was exactly, he cost a bit over 100k per hour, in the league.

Also a watford defender said in an interview that Anichebe was the toughest opponent he's faced this season.

(Here's the site for all the stats http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/victor-an...aison=2015)
comment by JH (U18654)
posted 11 hours, 57 minutes ago
Premier League appearances -

Olsson - 194
Wolves - 152

Legend Laugh Laugh
talkSAFT likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »