Thread Rating:
Heads up !!
Exclamation 
Tuesday between 5.30pm & 7pm

Albion phone in on Radio WM ...............

WM Phone in with Franksie Tuesday night with TP. Should be a good listen!!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Also NBC the biggest sports station in the USA are doing a documentary over 4 episodes in the states,

Global baggies eh ?

Connections now in USA, China, India interesting times to be a Baggie .....

=========================================================================

Filming starts on four-part West Brom documentary for American TV viewers
American viewers are going to be treated to a new documentary mini-series all about Albion, commissioned by the NBC TV network.

Filming for the series, which will have four 30-minute episodes, started at the Baggies training ground in Walsall today.

Albion are the third Premier League club to be featured in the project after Crystal Palace and Watford.

The episodes, which will delve behind the scenes of the club, are due to be aired every Sunday, starting on March 5th.
Although they will not be available in the UK, the club are hoping to be able to make some of the footage available to fans once the mini-series has aired on NBC.

"We are really looking forward to this venture with West Bromwich Albion," said producer Tony Pastor. "It's an exciting time to be at the club and we can already tell after one day of filming that we have a special series in the making."

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west...oOslqMW.99
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
i have the first episode of behind the badge if anyone wants it would have to transfer it by pc or if someone has a better idea it is on you tube but you will need a vpn
Ah seeing this thread pop up to the top again has reminded me I still need to watch this!

http://tubeunblock.net/watch?v=iq55HJdaokM give that a bash if you want to watch it   Thumb up

Disclaimer: It's narrated by Gary Lineker (cringe) The documentary company is also part owned by him, so he's also clearly not content with ripping us off of our licence fees on MOTD and shoveling crisps into his gob as Walkers ambassador as his sources of income.
Beefy 1965, Salopbaggie, Wrigley like this post
All his money, but he can't buy a friend: any friend would tell him to get a cat to lick that "beard" off. (Similar to Trump and his hilarious hairstyle).
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
I don't mind him myself. Anyone who's hated by the Daily Mail is alright in my books.
BaggieSteve and Ska'dForLife-WBA like this post
I think my personal Gary Lineker highlight is him shitting himself at Italia 90. Obviously had a dodgy bag of Salt and Lineker earlier in the day.  Laugh

Part 2 now online

http://tubeunblock.net/watch?v=VGaq9qdjtvA
has anyone found part 4 of this
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »