Thread Rating:
half'n'half scarves
Town selling half'n'half scarves for the Citeh game Doh Who in their right mind wants a scarf with another club's name on it? Trying to get the jump on the Bojangles types that will be selling all mannner of unlicensed merchandise on the way to the ground no doubt but complete and utter crap in my mind.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Scarves for tourists at prem grounds!!! No real fan in his right mind would ever buy one, don't care who is the opposition!!
Total bollocks, no one should buy these expensive rags, as SCO said, football tourists only
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
id never buy one, but its an event game and Kiddies seem to like them, helps to create memories and if it earns the club a few more bob ive no problem with it
We bought one when we went to the Scottiush Cup final. I don't think I would buy one on any other occasion.
i hope all these closet fans dont take all the tickets so i cant get mine!

yes i'm a season ticket holder but i have friends that are wanting to come that are not so i have to wait until tuesday -_-

as for the scarves, why? just why? are we going to do this for every other game next season if we go up? if we were back in league 2 or even league 1 mid table mediocracy then i could understand it, but last i checked we are one of the teams fighting to get into the prem.
I can see why the kids want them......it's a big name in football playing lickle ole Huddlesfield.
but any self respecting Town or City fan would run a mile before buying one of them.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
There was all sorts of stuff out to commemorate the Liverpool game in 99. Hope they don't go overboard with this and it's only the scarves.
burn em !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »