Please Hunt This Guy Down
this guy needs a slap in the face
with a shovel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qucfJl6WeX4
BaggieMan likes this post
@Kristien 1965
You couldn't make it up could you !
These Cockney sour-grapes losers.
I'm getting to dislike West Ham as much as I do Dingles, Vile and Leeds Utd.
I haven't posted in a while but definitely feel the need to now.

For a team like West Ham who were one of the worst teams for "not playing football" under Allardyce, they've got some bloody nerve to try and make us out to be an anti football side.

Absolute one eyed bullshit.

Did we slow the game down? Yes, it's called game management you cockney w**kers. We're away from home and it's down to the home side to bring the game to us. All they're bitter about is despite having a better second half and scoring two good goals, the bunch of bottlers still couldn't hang on for 3 points.

The funny thing is that our "time-wasting" was the reason their were 5 minutes added time, without which we may not have gotten that equaliser.

Stick your f***ing bubbles up your arse!
BaggieMan likes this post
That guy was obviously sat to far away from the pitch, oh that's right it is an Olympic stadium not a football stadium. saw motd, without allowing for any Albion bias, I did not see the officials get a decision wrong, we played well and could have scored more, we defended well, they scored a rebound and a great goal but other than that we were comfortable even giving g them possession that they were not good enough to use.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »