Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(20-07-2017, 22:44)Imre varadi Wrote: hes the bollocks charlie he as all the moves and more that his dad had its so obvious for me anyway to see !! yes he needs some more beef dinners but as i remember his dad at 21 at least when he started for us wasnt exactly superman !! and if we dont give him a chance then how the feff is he going to come on ? 5 minutes a game when we are in control is all i ask !!! and again sending him out to another club on loan is madness unless we are picking the way he has to play he will only become shit loans are shit the end off they never get better unless they are at there peak ..... example palmer !!! dawson has come on and for goalies i agree its a well thought out plan but when we have nothing more to offer than nooshit & jooshit its just pure insanity !!!

The thing is for him to progress I think we all agree he needs to be playing at a higher level, and a competitive level, instead of the development squad. But I think the Championship, and even more the top half of the championship is a step too far at this stage for him, so for me he would be better going out on loan to a club that play the way that suits his style and that will guarantee to give him lots of playing time to allow him to develop. I don't think we can use Palmer as an example of why this wouldn't work, Palmer does not have the potential that Hirst does so was never going to improve that much anyway.

The other thing is, if we put him in the team, who does he replace?? He isn't at this stage as good as at least 4 of our strikers and we are currently in the business of pushing for promotion. How long would the fans or the management give him if he struggles to step up and we end up losing games because he is not taking chances, and what damage would that do to him in the long run as well. If h is the gem we hope he is, he needs to make the next step up, I'm just not convinced that is in our first team and is more likely to be in League 1 or 2 with the right club and the right coaching staff to bring him on. I would compare him to Tammy Abraham, he is 2 years older than Hirst but has spent the last season on loan at Brizzle and did very well, earning himself a full season loan to Swansea in the prem. Get Hirst on loan for a season and then bring him back next season as a stronger, better player who might be able to do a job for us.
without argueing charlie ? we arnt chelsea and when a diamond comes along like hirst we must play him or lose him ? to someone shite like stoke ???? for nothing !!!
(21-07-2017, 01:09)Imre varadi Wrote: without argueing charlie ? we arnt chelsea and when a diamond comes along like hirst we must play him or lose him ? to someone shite like stoke ???? for nothing !!!

I agree, but playing him could mean signing him to a longer contract and sticking him out on loan for a season. The key is to keep him signed to us until we are certain he can step up.
Borat the dictator has spoken and basically rubbed young hirsts nose in the shit even more saying he all ready has 6 strikers Doh dont strikers score goals Huh so what six strikers is he on about Angry Hirsts on his way either on loan Thumb down or for good Thumb down

moving on still no kit Angry and that young defender looked ok yeasterday at center back infact he made pudding look like the pub league player he is Whistle
15 days to go and giant steps backward is all we've taken. It's no good saying the transfer window is open until the end of August because we'll be playing catch up by then  Doh it's absolutely wank and I can't remember ever going in to a season so depressed. It's the complete knowledge (that all the opposition have too) of how we will line up and play that's killing me off  Angry and if Carlos the Jackass mentions that it's a long season he'll be too f'ucking right. The way we played last season one match is too long  Angry
and complicated
dont worry maddix Huddersplop dint happen you just dreamed it !
Carlos a looks at is as: this team made the playoffs so doesn't need tweaks. Instead of the realistic perspective that this team couldn't beat a team that couldn't score or win a game on their own merit, which is much more alarming.
Fkin 442 with wingers that can't beat first man..
The only positive is that Carlos will be gone after he fails to deliver this season. Refusal to adapt and change gets you extinct
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
some good news is that borro have signed randolph from westam meaning that all there is left to do now .... (and please dont feff around on this one ) is give westwood a better contract and nail him down for the next 3 years !!
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/...-1-8662899

Very disturbing. He's placing Hirst behind the likes of Nuhiu and Joao in the pecking order. So Hirst is surplus? What an idiot (CC).
"God Save the King."
Just catching up with all our non-transfers here is Costa Rica, haha !! Fook me it's gone to shit. As for the Hirst situation, it's unbelievable. I thought we were going to be a club who promotes the youth players ? Going by this if Hirst is good enough he still won't get a look in. An example. I have an 18 year old relation who is at Southampton. Last week the new fooking senior manager called him up to the first team squad for pre-season training. Now fair enough its only pre-season training but what that call hasn't done for the chap is unbelievebaly. Training with the first team has encouraged him to believe he can stay and make it there....whether he can or not who knows.....but then look at Hirst and he must be thinking what am I at here ? Banging in the goals at youth and on the international scene ? Why would he stay if there is no path to the top for him ?

As for CC, can DC handle the first month of 442 and struggling to win games ? And I usually quiet positive about CC Doh
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »