Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I know Doh the whole packet is going to cost me at least 500 quid and possibly a divource Doh it doesnt bare thinking about and ive just thought about it and i cant believe what ive just done Doh it comes at a time when i couldnt be less impressed about Wednesday and the enedless circles we go around in as well Doh
Villa sign wife stealing racist Terry.

Nothing worth a shit regarding Wednesday!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rumours he is getting paid £100k a week. Football gone mad again, a Championship team paying that should never happen imo.

Boyd apparently having a medical sometime today.

The players have returned for pre season today.

Fred Spikesley next on the dream scene.

Forest at Home now a 5:30pm kick off live on Sky, Sat Sep 9th.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(03-07-2017, 11:39)Statesideowl Wrote: Villa sign wife stealing racist Terry.

Phew! I breath a sigh of relief, 'cos it was rumoured he was coming to WBA. I never boo our players, but I would have booed him onto the warm-up.
Big Grin
Statesideowl likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Another rumour doing the rounds has Grant Hanley CB signing on a season long loan deal from Newcastle.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Just a rant about Fifa the new VAR system was a complete feff up due to the fact that the Fifa refs are still getting told who wins the game before it starts and are choosing to ignore the rules a bit like the voting for the Wc Whistle and the new Fifa president just backs this rant up when saying afterwards that it has been a great success Doh

cue the magic roundabout music Whistle
Official - first one in

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/ow...orge-boyd/
So that's Boyd.. Hopefully he can do a job for us.
Still need a rb lb cb amf
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(03-07-2017, 18:25)Washington Wrote: Official - first one in

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/ow...orge-boyd/

I think thats a decent start to the transfer window. Doesn't say how long he has signed for though for some reason.
2 year contract.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »