Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
The sort of thing I've been expecting to hear.. Few more nobody's and knee jerks the day before window closes and we're nailed on for a promotion winning 442 Doh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(01-07-2017, 15:53)Imre varadi Wrote: So Rhodes is now officialy a wednesday player so someone will be getting shipped out now for sure and im putting my money on Jaoa as hes worth more than 50p unlike Nuihi who will see out his contract before being show the door Doh and weve signed chris boyd from Burnley for 3m officialy monday morning after the medical if he passes to replace wallace although he can play on two wings so Reach will eventualy be replaced when CC realises that wallace is still better than him Doh other news of less intrest is that will buckley has signed for Bolton so they will be going striaght back down if they think he might save there arses Whistle

put it on the wrong thread just for peifowl
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/fully-prepared/ is this for feffing real ? we can see now that its going to be the same old feffing circle next season wankers like this bleeding the club dry and robbing a squad number only to play a handfull of games !!
(01-07-2017, 08:32)Owlkev71 Wrote: Reports George Boyd is going to sign on Monday on a 2 year contract. He is 31 and plays anywhere in midfield.

Underwhelmed springs to mind if true.

We need some younger pacy players not PL has beens.

I disagree, he is exactly what we need imo!! He is hardly past it at 31, he has a great work rate, has pace, plays out wide usually on the right and can get a proper cross in for the likes of Rhodes to benefit from!! He has been in two Championship promoted sides, Hull and Burnley, and played 36 times for Burnley in the prem last year. He has the exact experience we need in the team and I would hope can be played as a proper winger, unlike the older Wallace.

(01-07-2017, 17:56)Imre varadi Wrote: https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/fully-prepared/ is this for feffing real ? we can see now that its going to be the same old feffing circle next season wankers like this bleeding the club dry and robbing a squad number only to play a handfull of games !!

Still think he has a role to play for us. He doesn't have a career littered with injuries so hopefully this one was just one of thse injuries that happen to all players. He has had plenty of time to get fit so i am hoping he is now able to push on and get into the team, he is the sort of player we were missing last season.
i dont see the point in having another midfielder who can only pass the ball sideways and hit back of the kop with 30 yard hit and hope shots ? he cant play in 4-4-2 and thats what we will play every single feffing boring shitbag game bet yer house on it CC is not going to change the tactics that brought us our best league position in 20 odd years Doh
I hope he gets told to f'uck off the Alice bands  Angry  but apart from that I think he's a decent signing for this level  Cool I won't start berating him until at least September  Wink

because I'll be too busy moaning about Carlos the Jackass Angry no more f'ucking excuses CC Doh we're 3rd bottom as it stands Angry its not good enough Angry
and complicated
(01-07-2017, 22:39)Imre varadi Wrote: i dont see the point in having another midfielder who can only pass the ball sideways and hit back of the kop with 30 yard hit and hope shots ? he cant play in 4-4-2 and thats what we will play every single feffing boring shitbag game bet yer house on it CC is not going to change the tactics that brought us our best league position in 20 odd years  Doh

I see Abdi more in the Lee role than the Bannan one and we could certainly have done with him being fit last season while Lee was out. I'm not saying he will start every week but he will be a key squad member this season imo.
he isnt good enough at attacking the ball to be even half a lee ? he only passes 3 inches infront of him ?

thats what we need though another lee or better which will cost more than 5 million if you take Reach and abdis prictag into accounts !! we need a diame carlton type player someone who will attack at speed and get stuck in without being injured every 3 minutes if we had signed Diame last season instead of waiting untill december to throw 10 million in the bin then we would have been promoted im posistive !!
well ive gone and fucked my life up for the next 12 months or so as im now officialy signed up for IFollow !!
Washington and St Charles Owl like this post
(02-07-2017, 20:59)Imre varadi Wrote: well ive gone and fucked my life up for the next 12 months or so as im now officialy signed up for IFollow !!

But have you opened up your replacement laptop savings fund yet ?? Laugh Laugh Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »