Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(20-06-2017, 00:08)Maddix Wrote: Personally I can't be arsed with this legends stuff. As individuals we all have our own legends and different perspectives and no one will ever agree. For example, Brian Marwood is a legend for me but I doubt if many people will agree but I don't care  Cool

I suppose thats what I am alluding to. We know who Imre holds in high esteem and I enjoyed watching him, especially that goal against Forest in the first game back in the top league, but I think there are quite a few better players in his position.

Imre is right in that Di Canio will split opinion every time. For me its close with him, he was a joy to watch more than any other player I have seen, he was so unpredictable, had a ton of skill and had the Italian flair to match - he was one of the few genuine game changers we have seen at S6!! But he played essentially one season for us, that should rule him out for sure!!
David Hirst  Undecided
Nigel Worthington  Thumb down
Chris Waddle Undecided
Sheridan  Thumb up
Kevin Pressman  Thumb down although useful in a penalty shoot out. Shame he couldn't take all 5 against the village Doh
Mark Smith  Thumb up
Mel Sterland  Thumb up
Carlton Palmer  Undecided
and complicated
Fixtures out tomorrow or somet ! and of course the best result will be a home game first Thumb up i was thinking against someone crap like Burton but there good arnt they Doh so Qpr or Bristol at home ? what we dont want is any of the new boys from the pub league until they have found there feet in october in a wrong way so to speak Whistle i remember MS going on about this when the season started last season and we were at easy Burton for an easy 3pts Whistle and spot on as usual MS was Thumb up so with that in mind the last thing we want is a derby game of any sort least the pigs Doh
Last 4 opening day fixtures/results:

QPR (A) Lost 2-1
Brighton (A) Won 1-0
Bristol City (H) Won 2-0
Villa (H) Won 1-0
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Fessi has posted a picture of a shopping center in watford and you guessed it hes stirred up shit again Doh while this is obviously not going to happen as why would they want him when they can buy anyone in the world the top 10 premiership teams dont want Whistle but feff me wtf is looking after this lad ? why hes even allowed to tweet or comment in FB is beyond me Doh its a its a free world i know yep like feff it is Whistle he is lucky enough to be paid millions a week so why cant he accept the fact that anything he posts will always have 2 very different meanings and just stop doing it and grow the xxxx up Angry
Legends:

Springett R.
Johnson
Megson
Swan
Kay
Macanearney
Finney
Craig, R.
Dooley
Fantham
Wilkinson.

Now I'm off to sleep. Wake me up when they've got rid of Noopoo. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
(20-06-2017, 17:54)Imre varadi Wrote: Fessi has posted a picture of a shopping center in watford and you guessed it hes stirred up shit again  Doh  while this is obviously not going to happen as why would they want him when they can buy anyone in the world the top 10 premiership teams dont want  Whistle  but feff me wtf is looking after this lad ? why hes even allowed to tweet or comment in FB is beyond me  Doh  its a its a free world i know yep like feff it is  Whistle  he is lucky enough to be paid millions a week so why cant he accept the fact that anything he posts will always have 2 very different meanings and just stop doing it and grow the **** up  Angry

We'd be better off without him. He did f'uck all last season. Could have been his fault, could have been Emperor Nero's  Doh but he was a waste of space  Angry

I'm not allowed on farcebook or twatter and he earns more in a couple of weeks than I do in a year Doh I suppose I'm more professional than him Cool
and complicated
Some fixtures:

Preston AWAY on the opening day Aug 5th.

QPR first home fixture AUG 12th.

Norwich HOME final day.

Forest AWAY Boxing Day.

Blunts (HOME) Sep 23rd, (AWAY) Jan 13th

L**ds (HOME) Sep 30th, (AWAY) Mar 17th
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Won't be a fun week with pigs then l**ds. I hope we sign some fkin players instead of blowing it all on another Rhodes..

We need to sell Fessi at this point, he isn't so good that's he's irreplaceable. We need a tight knit bunch with noone stirring the pot.
Maddix and Was Wereham Owl like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(20-06-2017, 19:56)peiowl Wrote: Legends:

Springett R.
Johnson
Megson
Swan
Kay

Macanearney
Finney
Craig, R.
Dooley
Fantham
Wilkinson.

Now I'm off to sleep. Wake me up when they've got rid of Noopoo. Whistle  Whistle  Whistle
You've missed out Bronco. Whistle
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »