Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
anyone signing up for the 46 games deal ? i thought about it and i came to the conclusion that if i watched that lot 46 times i would go feffing mental and it would probably cost me at least 3 laptops Angry

110 Pound is a good deal and with that watch our attendance drop drastically Thumb down
(06-06-2017, 19:16)Imre varadi Wrote: anyone signing up for the 46 games deal ? i thought about it and i came to the conclusion that if i watched that lot 46 times i would go feffing mental and it would probably cost me at least 3 laptops  Angry

110 Pound is a good deal and with that watch our attendance drop drastically  Thumb down

I will probably sign up for it. Won't affect attendances as it is only available overseas.
(06-06-2017, 19:45)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 19:16)Imre varadi Wrote: anyone signing up for the 46 games deal ? i thought about it and i came to the conclusion that if i watched that lot 46 times i would go feffing mental and it would probably cost me at least 3 laptops  Angry

110 Pound is a good deal and with that watch our attendance drop drastically  Thumb down

I will probably sign up for it.  Won't affect attendances as it is only available overseas.

Me too - that's probably less than going to 3 games but If I was still back in the UK I would have stumped up for a season ticket anyway.
What's the 46 games deal?
"God Save the King."
(06-06-2017, 20:12)peiowl Wrote: What's the 46 games deal?

For 110 pounds you can now stream every game live. Only available to overseas fans.
peiowl likes this post
(06-06-2017, 21:44)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 20:12)peiowl Wrote: What's the 46 games deal?

For 110 pounds you can now stream every game live.  Only available to overseas fans.

Well you can sign up Chaz and then give me your login details  Cool

On another note, I noticed the other day that my direct debit for WW had been cancelled Huh are we getting summat new in the UK too ? because I didn't do it Cool
and complicated
(06-06-2017, 22:05)Maddix Wrote: Well you can sign up Chaz and then give me your login details  Cool

On another note, I noticed the other day that my direct debit for WW had been cancelled  Huh are we getting summat new in the UK too ? because I didn't do it  Cool

I am afraid the login will have to show it is being accessed in the US. Of course there are ways around that though I believe!! As regards WW, I tried to login this morning and noticed it has disappeared and discovered that my login was using my old work email, which I have no access to, so I will have to set up a new account anyway. When I go on to do that it automatically includes the live stream and commentary for $140 but no option just to take the commentary. I reckon if you were to login on the ifollow section, it would give you the option to renew for commentary but not give you access to the live stream.
im pondering it ? The questions ive got are who will be doing the commentary ? Jp and the gang ? couldnt cope with him for 46 games hes blinder than the three blind mice Doh i think id rather have old goat face do the commentary Laugh

so is it then 140 with commentary charlie ? and 110 without ?
A terminal cancer patient who has been told he has just months to live has conquered Mount Everest.

Ian Toothill said he believes he is the first cancer patient to scale the world's highest mountain.

The Sheffield Wednesday fan planted a flag of rivals Sheffield United at the summit for charity.

The 47-year-old personal trainer, who reached the summit on Monday, has raised money for cancer charity Macmillan.

The Sheffield Wednesday fan planted the rival Sheffield United flag at the summit after a friend donated £1,000.

Don't know if anyone knows Ian,but what an achievement for him.
Sometimes football does not actually matter.
St Charles Owl and Was Wereham Owl like this post
Nothing changes,again.
(07-06-2017, 18:46)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: A terminal cancer patient who has been told he has just months to live has conquered Mount Everest.

Ian Toothill said he believes he is the first cancer patient to scale the world's highest mountain.

The Sheffield Wednesday fan planted a flag of rivals Sheffield United at the summit for charity.

The 47-year-old personal trainer, who reached the summit on Monday, has raised money for cancer charity Macmillan.

The Sheffield Wednesday fan planted the rival Sheffield United flag at the summit after a friend donated £1,000.

Don't know if anyone knows Ian,but what an achievement for him.
Sometimes football does not actually matter.

I've been following his progress and saw the photos from the summit yesterday, amazing achievement!!

(07-06-2017, 14:05)Imre varadi Wrote: im pondering it ? The questions ive got are who will be doing the commentary ? Jp and the gang ? couldnt cope with him for 46 games hes blinder than the three blind mice  Doh  i think id rather have old goat face do the commentary  Laugh

so is it then 140 with commentary charlie ? and 110 without ?

No idea who is doing the commentary but I am sure it will be Rob O'Neill and JP for the home games and probably Radio Sheffield for the away games. I also don't know if they will have separate commentators, or any commentators at all, for the live stream.

As regards price, its 110 pounds which when I logged in from the US automatically was converted to $140. This includes both the commentary and the live stream. I had no option I could see to buy just the commentary, it all came as a package.
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »