Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Pigs get relegated tonight if they lose I think maddix

Confirmed if the lose there gd is worst than ours they only need to score 40 plus goals in 3 he's pmsl
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
Piggies are down tonight but would we really want to be playing them next season anyway?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yep I feel we will take 4 pts there finished after this wilder is sussed there chairman is just like ours and with DR I don't fear them at piggie stain lane !

Coventry losing there season is over if they don't win ..they have Blackburn to play Saturday ...hull still can make the playoffs with Plymouth to play .
Statesideowl likes this post
Get in Slabhead Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Screverton beating scriverpool pmsl there quadruple isn't looking much like the f@cking shite cup ..Klopp my arsehole..he will however take the German national team after they get battered in the summer and build them back up maybe ? It's hard when they have no f@cking Germans left who live there anymore though !
You love to see it. At least they'll be relegated before we are. Laugh
Maddix likes this post
So Hull beat Coventry which means Hull are only 3 points behind Norwich and WBA, so with two games left both are catchable. Coventry can still catch up mathematically but a point for either Norwich or West Brom will mean they are out of it.

For us it means West Brom will be after the three points on Saturday to confirm their PO place.

The Blue scousers beat the red scousers which means Everton are safe and Liverpool will win nothing this season despite all the talk about the quadruple!!!
Maddix likes this post
(24-04-2024, 21:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Pigs get relegated tonight if they lose I think maddix

Confirmed if the lose there gd is worst than ours they only need to score 40 plus goals in 3 he's pmsl

Not quite done yet, they can still get 28 points as they have 4 games left Whistle
and complicated
Looks like Leeds are giving second auto spot to Ipswich. Could be interesting
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/art...egd3dy8j7o

Things are afoot..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »