Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
If he doesn't I'll explode on his behalf.

That would show our continued lack of ambition and/or ability to navigate the market appropriately.

My L5 is herniated to fk and stuck in the nerve canal and I'm almost certain I could cross a ball from the wing better than this lot
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I just give up it's like someone is deliberately destroying the club from within !
George Boyd announced his retirement today 6 seasons after already retiring ... he Will truly go down as one off the all-time biggest piles of dogshit who has put on a Wednesday shirt !
A very long list of Dogshit, particularly the last 20 years.
Maddix likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Imre will be happy, Palmer has extended his stay until 2023.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Offs this just shows the ambition of the club .
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Take a read of this imre:
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/novembe...oQAzS7PDGI
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...a-22230589 like most have said as long as he's fit and ready to go ...and not let's get him up to match fitness bollocks from Bungle !
Bungle and his balance ...he's signed another has been winger ...but to his defence shodipo has been utter dogshit and needs moving on !
We had been linked with a defender, Adrian Mariappa, a CB who is a free agent, but he is 35.

Can only imagine Sow or Shodipo will be on there way in January. Shodipo is on loan from QPR, Sow was signed as a free agent.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »