Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I like Darren moore but I think it's too late and with that he won't last long .
Ryan lowe is still the better choice but like I said this won't last as we've give him a dead man's shoes to walk in !
Still dealing with monkfish squad and these players need their contracts terminating.

Let Dave and Fessi go but sign worse players?
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not to mention the young talent he saw through the door ...borkov played 5 minutes first team football and preston played 2 games and was mom one off them ???? I think Darren moore will be good for getting our young stars to stay now in umbongo and shaw and he will definitely play a more attack minded game with pace upfront so the summer will be interesting if he's still here ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Glen Roeder has died. Didn’t realize he’d been ill for a while
Shaw is going to Celtic the clown confirmed today

Mike baldwin died too ..about as much relivence .
RIP saint
The wolves are at the door already ...Windass us being lined up by pub league team ipswich ...can you imagine the shower off shit we sign in the summer if smaller clubs are picking off our best players ?
Hopefully Dm has some talent in mind ...but I really can't see us being anymore than midtable at best ! And if chansiri is here maybe another relegation due to another financial xxxx up or just the pure corruption of the EFL ...again yesterday we where cheated out of a goal and then 3 minutes later the game was over ...we've been fucked for nearly 15pts on top off the 6pts deduction this season ...that alone chansiri needs to do the decent thing if he does love us like he says ..because he's not fighting back against any off this corruption so what's the point ?
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
Just been watching the West Ham game ... Banjonio's getting a bit of a fat c'unt now, must be the binge eating in lockdown Laugh

I'm sorry if someone can find an ism or ist in that post but the weighing scales (and beer belly) don't lie Cool
and complicated
Well the accounts have been published for the 18-19 season.

Don't understand most if it, about the only thing I did was that the wages for that financial year was £36 million, down from £42 million the previous year.

Bonkers for a Championship team.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Rumour us that our only decent right back umbongo is off to palace ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »