Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Forest lost 6pts behind them with 2 games in hand which means nothing .
R.I.P. Peter Swan. A true legend.
Maddix, Imre varadi, Owlkev71 like this post
Another legend gone peter swan rip .
Maddix, peiowl, Owlkev71 like this post
Bannan is close to signing a new deal ,ffs they don't get football clownsiri advisers do they what do ever ! Have the been watching something different for the last4 seasons ? Or is he one of there players who they make a packet on somehow or another !
Barnsley paddy mick us the new Cardiff boss so that's him if the imaganery list of a job he was never in a million years going to get offered because he's a manager.
So apparently we’re not the only club where the manager, sorry Coach , doesn’t choose the players

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55770710

Maybe they use Doyen too ??
Hutchinson 99% signing back on till the end of the season as he only needs to pass his medical lol !!
The medical involves 1 question which is are you fit ? Yes/No answer .

While it is a sideways step I think it's a good option for the rest of this season as it keeps minge away from the first team hopefully !

And Hutch can also help out dunkley as well as defensive midfield something minge cannot do !
I think its a good move, we know what we will be getting but the key will be to keep him on the pitch, whether its injuries or booking he spent too much time out of the team before. Pelupessy has played so many times for us because Hutch was either injured or suspended but bringing in Hutch makes us better. He provides better coverage for the CHs ( and can play there if need be), he allows Bannan to play further forward rather than having to come back for the ball all the time and Hutch can play out of the back, something Pelupessy hardly ever does. But he has to stay on the pitch!!
He's just a crap luongo ..but luongo is made of biscuits so it fills a gap ...future thinking none of the 3 should be at Wednesday we need to buy and sell like crazy in the summer whatever league we are in ?
While ever we have Bannan the formation will always be 0-1-0 Cool
Was Wereham Owl, Washington, Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »